Thread: Serious post fchat rob lay

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Default Serious post fchat rob lay

Now that ferrari chat has been cleaned up of trouble makers jokers post whore's and people who just are not serious and proper ferrari enthusiasts rob lay has made me a MODERATOR as my plan worked to get you all banned and off the site sorry to set you all up in this way but it had to be done for the benifit of ferrari chat so wont be at leeds as i am off over to texas for a free holiday with a close friend of mine ROB LAY :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:

sorry could a mod put this in the correct section as the FOC two [fergy & jtremlett ] have started on me already
    Last edited by steve f; 02-11-2005 at 08:50 AM.

jtremlett is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Name
    J Tremlett

Nice to see that you're straight into posting off topic outside the lounge!!!! Nothing changes...

Name
    F1RGY

Talking Steve f is still a tight wad

Have a nice time Steve ,when you see him ask him if my Doller cheque ever turned up last year for my subs that Tony paid for me in the end Thanks TH

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by jtremlett
    Nice to see that you're straight into posting off topic outside the lounge!!!! Nothing changes...
    Got to admit for once you are correct as i have been on that many sites on the last few days i am confused anyway how is the FOC going do we have a thread on that here yet ???????

jtremlett is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Name
    J Tremlett

Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    Got to admit for once you are correct as i have been on that many sites on the last few days i am confused
    I can sympathize with that!!!!

anyway how is the FOC going do we have a thread on that here yet ???????
    Fortunately not! Are you going to say hello to Sandra at the NEC? She's determined to extract some money from you, but I told her she's waasting her time.

Jonathan

Name
    Adam

Now that ferrari chat has been cleaned up of trouble makers jokers post whore's and people who just are not serious and not proper ferrari enthusiasts (the 12 cylinder rabble)
    You've just described yourself to a T dude

Name
    steve

told you all he likes me look

Administrator

Full Name: Rob Lay
    Anthony, good post for the most part, I want to correct a few things.

There are only two users from the UK that remain on ban. After a few days rest, I reached out to steve, but have not heard back from him yet. lockyer's ban ends within 24 hours.

Chris was permanently banned for obvious reasons. There wouldn't be those obvious reasons if I didn't post that. He was banned and said to me himself he is glad that everyone can see how he feels.

stimo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Banned user
    Name
    a

Now that ferrari chat has been cleaned up of trouble makers jokers post whore's and people who just are not serious and proper ferrari enthusiasts rob lay has made me a MODERATOR as my plan worked to get you all banned and off the site sorry to set you all up in this way but it had to be done for the benifit of ferrari chat so wont be at leeds as i am off over to texas for a free holiday with a close friend of mine ROB LAY :sombrero: :sombrero: :sombrero:

sorry could a mod put this in the correct section as the FOC two [fergy & jtremlett ] have started on me already

Does that mean you can now un-ban me on F-Chat ??