Thread: PPI recommendations?

Name
    Lagerlout

Default PPI recommendations?

Hi all,

Who would you recommend for a 348/355 PPI? I'm down in the South East and am looking at cars in SE/SW/London areas. Comprehensive as possible as won't be able to get a warranty on the car.

Many thanks,
    Neil

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Verdi, QV, Kent Highperformance, Foskers .... Whereabouts are you?

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by tonyh
    Verdi, QV, Kent Highperformance, Foskers .... Whereabouts are you?
    see you are still biast no 1 gardening customer first then others dont zymol glynn do ppi

Name
    Lagerlout

I'm in West Sussex, but the car could be anywhere in the South. Are there any that will travel to the owners property or is it a case of driving the car to the nearest company?

Name
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Lagerlout
    I'm in West Sussex, but the car could be anywhere in the South. Are there any that will travel to the owners property or is it a case of driving the car to the nearest company?

I'm in West Sussex too, welcome to the forum, depending on how much you want to know I'd use Phil Stafford at Rossneath nr Tunbridge Wells, really knows his stuff.

Name
    Philip

I had my car checked by Maranellos for 450 two years ago. This was for a full mechanical inspection with a printed report. They also did a compression test for free as I bought a Power warrantee from them. I just don't see why one would go to an independant when a main dealer would do it for the same price which would probably give you better recourse if something went wrong.

ric355 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Richard

QV did mine. Here is the list of things they checked (3 years ago now, but I doubt it has changed): http://www.the355.com/mambo/index.ph...d=23&Itemid=28

ric355 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by 355fiorano
    I had my car checked by Maranellos for 450 two years ago. This was for a full mechanical inspection with a printed report. They also did a compression test for free as I bought a Power warrantee from them. I just don't see why one would go to an independant when a main dealer would do it for the same price which would probably give you better recourse if something went wrong.
    I think I paid around 180 +vat for mine done at an independant, with a printed report and a phone conversation, including a compression test. They spent an afternoon with the car.

Name
    Paul

Try using Dion at The Elms Collection he has been working for me to get Fiona a Maserati this week, and is very knowledgable and would be a good start.

His username on here is Elms