Club Scuderia is offline Club Administrator Super Moderator
    Name
    Club Scuderia

Default January 2006

January 2006

Mileage: 450
    Problems encountered: Non!
    Total spent: £99 (trackday)

Little use this month other than a trip on 21.1.06 to a lovely sunny Oulton Park, where I took my track car and the 355. The 355 drove beautifully round probably the best circuit in the country and I was pleased to meet two other Fcar members there, Terry (who took some temp readings from my car) and Ric (Bromers).

I ended the day early to dash to Limetrees in Northampton for the first proper Fcars overnight gathering, great night it was too….the sound in the car park the next morning was epic as everyone fired their cars up, well, everyone that wasn’t nursing a hangover that is..
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Club Scuderia is offline Club Administrator Super Moderator
    Name
    Club Scuderia

Default February 2006

February 2006

Mileage: 460
    Problems encountered: A desire for change!
    Total spent: £99 (trackday) + upgrade cost

Another cracking day out with my two cars this time at the Bedford Autodrome on 4th February. Again it was great to have a couple of mates from Fcars show up, Stewart, Si and Nigel, and the 355 again performed faultlessly (although my mate managed to spin it on cold tyres!!).

I took the car down to London for a “valentines” weekend with my wife on 11th February, with Rob Hudson and his missus Fiona joining us in his car. My missus enjoyed the rare opportunity to travel in real style in the 355 down to a nice hotel, car parking was good, if a little tight through the raised kerbs!! Nice to see on here my car was spotted twice on that weekend too!

The huge outlay this month came about courtesy of a discussion with Rob Hudson at the midlands meet we held at the Hinckley Hotel on 15th February. He was trying to tie a deal up p/exing his lovely 360 Modena against a Challenge Stradale. I told him that I would be interested in buying his car, but I don’t think he thought I meant it!!

Anyway one thing led to another and my beloved 355 found a new home at Bob Houghtons, and I picked up my 360 modena directly from Rob’s house on Thursday 23rd of February. What a car! More to follow….
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12