Thread: 360 Power, Power Cube and Power Train Warranties

Name
    KID

Default 360 Power, Power Cube and Power Train Warranties

These warranties are offered by authorised garages.
    Anyone know what the main difference between these is?
    Which one provides the most cover? which the least?

Does any of them cover a broken radiator cooling fan?

Thanks so much

Name
    Shayne Wallis

Hi,

I've just bought a 360 with a Power warranty and there is a book in the documents folder with all the details you need.

It's in Exeter at Carrs being serviced at the moment, but I pick it up on Thursday so if no one has been able to answer your questions I'll post the info when I get back on Friday.

Might just be easier to call a Ferrari dealer and ask them to send you the gumpf on their warranties

Shayne

Name
    Simon

Top : Cube
    Mid : Power
    Bottom : Train

Name
    KID

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey308 View Post
    Hi,

I've just bought a 360 with a Power warranty and there is a book in the documents folder with all the details you need.

It's in Exeter at Carrs being serviced at the moment, but I pick it up on Thursday so if no one has been able to answer your questions I'll post the info when I get back on Friday.

Might just be easier to call a Ferrari dealer and ask them to send you the gumpf on their warranties

Shayne
    Thanks for the kind offer Shayne, I've got the books back from the dealer now so it's ok. I also found the following description on the Ferrari Owner's club web site, which I found helpful. I've attached it at the end of this post if anyone's interested.

I've got the Power Normal warranty and it should cover "the main parts of the vehicle: Engine, Transmission, Suspension and Steering, Electrical circuits". Anyone know if a broken cooling fan would come into either Engine or Electrical Circuits?

FOURTH AND/OR FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY: POWER CUBE
    - POWER CUBE is a total coverage warranty, equal to the Commercial Warranty, both in terms of content and limits;
    - it has a duration of one year;
    - this is the warranty available to cover the fourth year of use of the vehicle's life, with the option to renew it for a fifth;
    - it can be purchased only if the additional year of warranty has been subscribed to, or the vehicle has a commercial warranty coverage of thirty-six months from the time of purchase.

Subscribing to the service is possible:
    - at the time of purchasing the new vehicle;
    - during the commercial warranty period;
    - when the commercial warranty is about to expire (and up to 30 days after the expiry date).

WARRANTY UP TO THE SIXTH YEAR: POWER NORMAL
    - POWER NORMAL is the Pre-Owned FERRARI Warranty for vehicles whose commercial warranty has expired but are less than six years old;
    - It is renewable;
    - It covers the main parts of the vehicle: Engine, Transmission, Suspension and Steering, Electrical circuits.

WARRANTY UP TO THE TENTH YEAR: POWER TRAIN
    This is the warranty that exclusively covers the engine and gearbox and is designed for vehicles between the 7th and the 9th year of life. It can be renewed as many times as necessary to cover the entire eligibility period, provided that the vehicles complies with the relative requirements.

The POWER TRAIN warranty subscription rules are flexible and the applications for joining the warranty programme can be made after the commercial warranty has expired.

Therefore, by purchasing different Pre-Owned FERRARI Warranty services, it is possible to cover your FERRARI for a period up to ten years.

Name
    KID

Back to these warranties, how much would you expect to have to pay for them over 12 months?
    I am specifically looking for a Power warranty to cover the 6th year of life of my 03 360.
    Any views on wether or not getting this warranty is worth it?