Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nissan GTR

Name
    Phil

Default Nissan GTR

Anyone got one on order here?

Name
    Andrew

Nope. Had an R33 running about 600bhp back home. Tremendous car.

Name
    LRB F430 SPIDER

Got rid of r33 couple a months back ,now have 350z.Very tempting looking forward to a cheap import but according to a Nissan dealer near me there won,t be that many allowed into good old blitey.
    Off subject still might get a supercharged Monaro VXR8, also a lot of motor for money

Name
    Nick P

Trev had a nice R34 example that he recently sold.

Name
    marc thomas

im on the list, july 2009 is my delivery slot. drove the car at a silverstone day put on by nissan and i can honestly say my ferrari doesn't even come close

Name
    matthew teo

yes i agree, i try out the GTR on sepang F1 track with a group of Ferrari cars, only the scuderia is close. The GTR will do even better if you had the original run flat tyre change to a performance tyre
    like Michelin pilot sport club.

Name
    Chris T

It's not all about how fast .......it is pig ugly ...warp speed fast but still pig ugly ....

Name
    matthew teo

Well i would say GTR is not at all ugly, probably it a individual preference....
    People who call it pig ugly might be the only one around saying that, it always the unqiue one around
    that does not appreciate the hard work from Nissan and i would say no taste on fine thing.

Name
    Chris T

I appreciate what it does and how much time and effort must have gone into the design but it is far from a pretty car, nissan did a fair job with the 300zx which looks far better than the GTR......and yes this is all individual preference.

No matter how fast the GTR is it would never replace my F car whether it was a 308 or an F430.

The only reason for me to buy a GTR would be so that I could be self assured that nothing would be faster than me on the open road and those days for me are long gone........

Aesthetics, passion, noise and ownership experience are where it is at for me now.....

In 5 years time the GTR will look dated, but a Ferrari will always look sleek and seductive no matter how fast it may or may not go.
    Last edited by Taaffy; 16-08-2008 at 05:02 PM.

Name
    Si

Quote Originally Posted by Taaffy View Post
    I appreciate what it does and how much time and effort must have gone into the design but it is far from a pretty car, nissan did a fair job with the 300zx which looks far better than the GTR......and yes this is all individual preference.

No matter how fast the GTR is it would never replace my F car whether it was a 308 or an F430.

The only reason for me to buy a GTR would be so that I could be self assured that nothing would be faster than me on the open road and those days for me are long gone........

Aesthetics, passion, noise and ownership experience are where it is at for me now.....

In 5 years time the GTR will look dated, but a Ferrari will always look sleek and seductive no matter how fast it may or may not go.
    Quite agree Chris, the 300zx was the last good looking nissan sports car, the 350z is ugly and the new GTR is even uglier. Saying that it is undoubtably a fantastic car

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast