Thread: Wing Badges

AndrewE is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Andrew

Default Wing Badges

Just got my 308 back from some front end work after a minor scrape...now I have a dilemma

When I bought the car (earlier this year) it had resin wing badges on, but I have now to decide

a)whether to put badges back on at all (they were not oem spec for the car new)

B) if iI decide should I go for resin or metal....tbh I actually liked the resin ones but am keen on originality (XWXs, single pipe exhaust...) - although it was resprayed resale red from silver in about '85 so unless I return to Silver it will never be fully original

Name
    Ross

When I purchased my 308 it didn't have shields on it. I considered adding some but then found out they they weren't an option when new. This has made me decide to not add them.

Name
    Nigel R

Quote Originally Posted by ross456 View Post
    When I purchased my 308 it didn't have shields on it. I considered adding some but then found out they they weren't an option when new. This has made me decide to not add them.
    I put them on my 328 and think they look great, but at the end of the day it is your car, do what you want not what others say.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Iain is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Iain

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewE View Post
    Just got my 308 back from some front end work after a minor scrape...now I have a dilemma

When I bought the car (earlier this year) it had resin wing badges on, but I have now to decide

a)whether to put badges back on at all (they were not oem spec for the car new)

B) if iI decide should I go for resin or metal....tbh I actually liked the resin ones but am keen on originality (XWXs, single pipe exhaust...) - although it was resprayed resale red from silver in about '85 so unless I return to Silver it will never be fully original

The front end of the 308/328 is one of the greatest pices of automotive design - ever.

Methinks it does not need stickers

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    The front end of the 308/328 is one of the greatest pices of automotive design - ever.

Methinks it does not need stickers