Thread: Muhammad Ali Quotes on his 66th Birthday

Name
    Kevan

Default Muhammad Ali Quotes on his 66th Birthday

ON HIMSELF

Rnd 1 - I done wrestled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, Only last week I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick. I'm so mean I make medicine sick.

Rnd 2 - There's not a man alive who can whup me. I'm too fast. I'm too smart. I'm too pretty. I should be a postage stamp. That's the only way I'll ever get licked.

Rnd 3 - I'm so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark

Rnd 4 - I am the astronaut of boxing. Joe Louis and Dempsey were just jet pilots. I'm in a world of my own.

Rnd 5 - If you dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologise.

Rnd 6 - There are two things that are hard to hit and see. That's a spooky ghost and Muhammad Ali.

Rnd 7 - One of these days, they're liable to make the house I grew up in a national shrine.

ON JOE FRAZIER

Rnd 8 - Frazier is so ugly he should donate his face to the US Bureau of Wild Life.

Rnd 9 - Frazier is so ugly that when he cries, the tears turn around and go down the back of his head.

ON GEORGE FOREMAN

Rnd 10 - I've seen George Foreman shadow boxing and the shadow won.

Rnd 11 - It's a divine fight. This Foreman - he represents Christianity, America, the flag. I can't let him win. He represents pork chops.

ON FLOYD PATTERSON

Rnd 12 - I'll beat him so bad, he'll need a shoehorn to put his hat on.

ON SONNY LISTON

Rnd 13 - Sonny Liston is nothing. The man can't talk. The man can't fight. The man needs talking lessons. The man needs boxing lessons. And since he's gonna fight me, he needs falling lessons.

ON HOWARD COSSELL

Rnd 14 - You're always talking about, Muhammad, you're not the same man you were 10 years ago. Well, I asked your wife, and she told me you're not the same man you was 2 years ago!

ON GOLF

Rnd 15 - I'm the best. I just haven't played yet.

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

He is The Greatest

Superb.

sweeni is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    David Todd

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
    Simply the best, most inteligent ever. Saw him at a book signing in Leeds a few years back - giant of a man stood head & shoulders over everybody. Sadly he was already ill with Parkinsons.

Name
    Si

Remember em all Kev, great stuff and yes he was the GREATEST