Thread: F40 restoration pictures.

ferrari-spider Guest

Default F40 restoration pictures.

And stop with ya repost already, becourse these have never been shown on this forum. Also alot have not seen these pictures, i re found them on my google
    Attached Images Attached Images                     

Name
    Mr Moderation

Nice work repairing it, I am sure the owner is on F-Chat ?

ferrari-spider Guest

sorry forgot these.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Name
    John

And the cost?

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

chaa they was on fchat over a year ago

ferrari-spider Guest

They were also on a couple of hundred other sites as well mate. I am sure the company who restored the car dint have f.**** in mind when the pictures were being taken So what you are saying is that anyone who has not seen them should run along to f.**** to do a search ......Na mate
    And what is it with F.**** any ways, its just another forum, get over it man......for god sake .....and get a life
    Last edited by ferrarispider; 10-02-2006 at 12:21 AM.

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by ferrarispider
    They were also on a couple of hundred other sites as well mate. I am sure the company who restored the car dint have f.**** in mind when the pictures were being taken So what you are saying is that anyone who has not seen them should run along to f.**** to do a search ......Na mate
    And what is it with F.**** any ways, its just another forum, get over it man......for god sake .....and get a life
    just for you chaa found some but there was a story and how much it cost and there was a lady in some of the piccs and somebody said something about her but i cant find it as he also posted prices it was facanating to read

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthr...ht=f40+rebuild

Name
    Clive

Thanks for posting Charlie, and the other factory pics! I hadn't seen then before, but I'm glad I've seen them now!

Keep up the good work!