Thread: 348 Challenge seats?

Name
    Lagerlout

Default 348 Challenge seats?

OK, I can't believe I'm posting this but..

Unfortunately I don't think I can live with the seats in my GTC. They are the original F40 type and I'm just simply too non-Italian in design. The fixed sides give me serious cramp after about an hour in the car pushing into my thighs. So plans for taking the car to Le Mans and further afield would have to to wait until I can sort this out.

Before anyone screams noooo I'd only take them out and store them somewhere safe then switch them back if I ever sold the car. For now, I love driving the car too much for it to be just a garage queen.

So, I was thinking that maybe I should try out a set of F348/F355 Challenge seats as they look similar just maybe not quite as hardcore and hopefully? a little wider? As I don't think anyone out there has tried a GTC, has anyone tried an F40 seat and perhaps a Challenge seat? These seats I think were made by OMP, and were an option on the 348 GTC so I'm not totally off base.

Can anyone help/provide more info? I really need to try the seats before wasting time trying to find them etc but does anyone have a set in their car I can try out for size?

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

i have these if you want to sit in them aslong as you aint a fat ****
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Name
    Lagerlout

Thing is I aint fat at all, just leggy..

These seats in my GTC must be made for Italians the size of Papa Smurf thats all I can say.

Name
    Ravi

I;ve just put a set of carbon sport seats in my 355 and was thinking of putting the standard seats up for sale. PM me if you are inrterested.

Name
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi 355
    I;ve just put a set of carbon sport seats in my 355 and was thinking of putting the standard seats up for sale. PM me if you are inrterested.
    Ravi, you beat George to it again Guzumped twice by the same person

Name
    ian

would'nt mind a new pair of seats for my 348,.....anyone got a pair they can lend me??

Name
    george

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi 355
    show some pictures then mate,getting my seats back tomorrow