Thread: Alarm Fitted.....

Name
    Rich

Default Alarm Fitted.....

Happy New Year to you all!

Thought it wise to pop up this thread as it can be a difficult decision to trust your pride and joy to any Tom, Dick or Harry to work on especially if it means striping away interior and re-wiring components that even the most inteligent struggle to work out which wire goes where!

It was time for an upgrade to the previous alarm which to Jason's (Candellara) knowledge was installed back in the early 1990's. I did my research and decided on the Clifford 650 MkII Thatcham 1 alarm system. Offering a microwave system included in the price so I can alarm with the roof off! (Come on Summer!!) I wanted to recommend Inti from Dragon Car Audio, right from the intitial chat with him he was very professional and conciencious in the fact he was dealing with someones pride and joy. He took his time over fitting the alarm even though it was freezing outside and even though wheels and other bits of trim had to be removed he made sure they were carefully placed out of harms way and replaced exactly as they came off.
    Needless to say I am very happy with his work and should anyone else feel they are looking for a mobile car alarm/elctrical professional then please give him a call, he has my vote of confidence......

contact@DragonCarAudio.co.uk
    www.DragonCarAudio.co.uk
    Tel: 07838368283 and ask for Inti.

P.S. He was also very competitive on price.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

candellara is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX Club Member
    Name
    Candellara

Good to hear all went well Rich Sounds as if you're impressed with the install

A new alarm was on the cards if i'd kept her as she was still on the Sigma unit fitted by Maranello's in 1992. Money well spent Rich IMO