Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: One for the weekend..

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cotswolds
    Name
    andrea
    Posts
    2,398

    Default One for the weekend..

    So my gang of trip advisors... the girlies and I want to head to the South West for a weekend of body boarding, cooking, drinking and general bonding.... Does anyone have any recco's or own a beach house for let for some very careful tenantsfor a weekend.

    Recommended locations, properties etc all appreciated..


    thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South
    Name
    MK
    Posts
    12,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea watt View Post
    So my gang of trip advisors... the girlies and I want to head to the South West for a weekend of body boarding, cooking, drinking and general bonding.... Does anyone have any recco's or own a beach house for let for some very careful tenantsfor a weekend.

    Recommended locations, properties etc all appreciated..


    thank you
    I have some firends that have a beach bungalow on the havant yards from the sea would this be of interest, NO electricty, other than solar, so no TV's but gas cooking and hot water, very unique

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cotswolds
    Name
    andrea
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnk303 View Post
    I have some firends that have a beach bungalow on the havant yards from the sea would this be of interest, NO electricty, other than solar, so no TV's but gas cooking and hot water, very unique
    No electricity - lights? candles how romantic .. yep would love to hear more (may not tell the girls the essential bit)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South
    Name
    MK
    Posts
    12,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea watt View Post
    No electricity - lights? candles how romantic .. yep would love to hear more (may not tell the girls the essential bit)
    Will txt the lady and find out PM when, how many please

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cotswolds
    Name
    andrea
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mnk303 View Post
    Will txt the lady and find out PM when, how many please
    Thank you Martin, sounds exciting - numbers to be confirmed...could be 4?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South
    Name
    MK
    Posts
    12,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea watt View Post
    Thank you Martin, sounds exciting - numbers to be confirmed...could be 4?
    You nede to let me know some approx dates please, she has said yes, just waiting for 's

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cotswolds
    Name
    andrea
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    you have pm Martin.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    South
    Name
    MK
    Posts
    12,803

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andrea watt View Post
    you have pm Martin.
    Just replied

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    cotswolds
    Name
    andrea
    Posts
    2,398

    Default

    Thanks Martin

    The South West - doesn't seem very popular with folk ?

Similar Threads

  1. weekend
    By cappsy in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 30-08-2009, 10:46 AM
  2. This weekend
    By hedge in forum Meets, Cars & Coffee
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-10-2006, 09:14 AM
  3. Kent Meet Weekend of 12/ 13 August
    By KenC in forum Meets, Cars & Coffee
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 13-08-2006, 12:57 PM
  4. What is everybody doing on the weekend?
    By Twinkletoes in forum Lounge
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 12:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •