Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 'V' in on Sci Fi right now

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cotswolds
    Name
    Jules
    Posts
    6,002

    Default 'V' in on Sci Fi right now

    True class, channel 129, including that sexy bitch boss - whahehey way to go lizard features

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Northants
    Name
    Nicola
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Is it the first series?

    Sci fi channel just finished showing 'the final battle' which was on Friday nights.
    I want to see the next series.

    That was great tv and is still entertaining.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cotswolds
    Name
    Jules
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola
    Is it the first series?

    Sci fi channel just finished showing 'the final battle' which was on Friday nights.
    I want to see the next series.

    That was great tv and is still entertaining.
    yep 1st one right now with the delectable Diana - on until 12.10am

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesex
    Name
    Bal
    Posts
    14

    Default

    I thought it was the 1st series that finished last week.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Cotswolds
    Name
    Jules
    Posts
    6,002

    Default

    works for me

    I remember this 1st time around, thinking Diana was the boss you always wanted

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Middlesex
    Name
    Bal
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommo
    works for me

    I remember this 1st time around, thinking Diana was the boss you always wanted
    if i had known it was gonna be on again .... I'd have been tight and taped it (as opposed to buying the DVD)

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Northants
    Name
    Nicola
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balsingh
    I thought it was the 1st series that finished last week.
    Nope, I think that was the second.

    I am surprised that I remember so much of V, especially as I watched it 17/18 years ago.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •