Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brands RMCTF day - Nov 2011. Feedback thread

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

Default Brands RMCTF day - Nov 2011. Feedback thread

Last year I started a feedback thread soon after the event to get suggestions from those who came to the day, in any capacity. i.e. driver / volunteer / spectator.

The main change that was implemented (and as a direct result of comments made) was the decision to have separate sessions for track and road cars.

Here's the thread of this years event:

http://www.officeforexperts.co.uk/fo...ting-the-RMCTF

All suggestions gratefully received. Could be: variety of cars, date of event, time, session length, marshals, catering, circuit, donation etc etc.

Thanks in advance.

Name
    jos

Excellent sausage & egg roll from LKM Catering (Surprised MSV OK'd that)

Road/race split worked well & track never seemed too busy

If anything it felt like could have done with some more punters especially for the road car sessions - that in turn might require a slightly more modern car mix to better appeal to the younger guests even tho' a few folk said to me that the 308 was their dream car

Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by jos View Post
    Excellent sausage & egg roll from LKM Catering (Surprised MSV OK'd that)

Road/race split worked well & track never seemed too busy

If anything it felt like could have done with some more punters especially for the road car sessions - that in turn might require a slightly more modern car mix to better appeal to the younger guests even tho' a few folk said to me that the 308 was their dream car
    Dog rolls from the wagon were greatIn fact Jos is right on all counts,a bit more daylight would help,&,of course,a bit more rain

Name
    Paul

Seperating the track and road cars made a massive difference. Great event, well run. Cant Fault it.

Name
    danno

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name
    Aldous Voice

Splitting the road and race cars was a great call.

More light would have been better.

It would have been nice to have sat down with everyone for lunch - I would have liked to have the opportunity to chat to the guys for longer than a few mins at a time.

I missed out on the dinner the night before in 2010 as my daughter had just been born and was looking forward to it this time round - something to consider for 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by rmdferrari View Post
    All suggestions gratefully received. Could be: variety of cars, date of event, time, session length, marshals, catering, circuit, donation etc etc.
    Variety of cars was the best I've seen at any event I've attended. Simply amazing I think that added to the spectacle

Summer will be even better, with more light and hopefully a dry track

There really is nothing to fault at all

The lunchtime F1 & Enzo display was excellent too - my ears are still bleeding from the Benetton

Name
    bruce cuthbert

a really nice day enjoyed by all

Seperating road and race cars was sensible
    Company great
    Cause great
    number on track wise

Cant fault BUT june or July would be even better

AndrewE is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by voicey View Post

It would have been nice to have sat down with everyone for lunch - I would have liked to have the opportunity to chat to the guys for longer than a few mins at a time.
    Indeed, good point - I was stuck with Simes and Paul at lunch

TBH most has been said -

splitting cars into groups was a great idea
    lack of punters at times - I even got one guy get in my car as I had been waiting a while saying ' I was feeling sorry for you'
    Mix of cars always an issue - the younger ones like the newer jelly moulds, the more discerning types adore the classic iconic ones

The lunchtime arrangements weren't all that clear (who was doing what when) and the PA system couldn't be heard

Overall top day and really well arranged and organised on the day

2000CG is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Name
    Chris

A fun day had by all. I mentioned a day in the summer might make the weather arguably better. Apart from that I think it will grow year on year into a nice little (big) event!

Please I could be part of it.

Catch up soon.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast