Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brands RMCTF day - Nov 2011. Feedback thread

Name
    Jules

I haven't attended this as it clashes with a number of things, plus its a bit of a treck unless you do a stop over, so I can't really comment, but maybe a mad idea, how about combining it with the CS annual meet (if its in the summer)

You have the hotel, the facilities, could drive the cars down the night before, then dinner, then the track day. You'd certainly get more passengers.

It might not be practical given Brands busy schedule, but they might have a free Sunday

Name
    Ken

A first class event and no critism from me. Its difficult to suggest any way of improving it.... unless you can control the weather

Ken G

Name
    Darren Sullivan

Quote Originally Posted by kaptec View Post
    A first class event and no critism from me. Its difficult to suggest any way of improving it.... unless you can control the weather

Ken G
    Yep....Exactly what he said!

Unfortunately the light gave out so no lifts for the helpers / marshals this year

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

No real feedback other to say it was an excellent day. Organization definitely much better this year than last and driving by all was excellent. Only request would be a cooler filled with bottled water for the drivers.

If invited back, I would definitely do it again.

(copy / paste - from Boxer)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123