Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust choices for 360

Name
    Neil

Default Exhaust choices for 360

Hi,

I know the question of what exhaust has been asked many times before, but I am wanted to ask a few questions. I need to replace 1 of my CATs on my 360 modena and for the price of just 1 I can get 2 high flow sports CATS fitted. Which seemed like a good option to me.

But then I thought what if I put a new exhaust as well. So my question is, what is the downside to fitting an aftermarket exhaust? I guess I am thinking along the lines of loosing the cars stock look/parts, would this put people off buying the car? For most cars, once they are modified most people would walk away. Does a Ferrari have the same issue?

I guess I could keep the orginal silencer and pipes should it be an issue, or maybe just change the CATS for the sports ones.

Any option welcome.

Thanks

Neil

Name
    danno

Quote Originally Posted by no8080 View Post
    Hi,

I know the question of what exhaust has been asked many times before, but I am wanted to ask a few questions. I need to replace 1 of my CATs on my 360 modena and for the price of just 1 I can get 2 high flow sports CATS fitted. Which seemed like a good option to me.

But then I thought what if I put a new exhaust as well. So my question is, what is the downside to fitting an aftermarket exhaust? I guess I am thinking along the lines of loosing the cars stock look/parts, would this put people off buying the car? For most cars, once they are modified most people would walk away. Does a Ferrari have the same issue?

I guess I could keep the orginal silencer and pipes should it be an issue, or maybe just change the CATS for the sports ones.

Any option welcome.

Thanks

Neil
    Any sports ex is desirable on most F cars Tubi is good on 360 from my experience. I would fit a sports ex with the sp cats

peter white is offline Essex boy's Ford Capri Club Member
    Name
    Peter White

Quote Originally Posted by danno1 View Post
    Any sports ex is desirable on most F cars Tubi is good on 360 from my experience. I would fit a sports ex with the sp cats
    I think a few mods on 360's like challenge grills, challenge wheels and sports exhaust are all considered desirable and will not affect the saleability of the car. I have a Tubi on mine with just the standard cats and I am very pleased with it.

Name
    Andy Walters

Default Lockstock

Hi I have a Nouvalari I think that's how you spell it, got the super sport very loud And good value. Also have challenge grilles the car looks and sounds great. Just wish I could sort out the gearbox problem.

Name
    Neil

Quote Originally Posted by lockstock View Post
    Hi I have a Nouvalari I think that's how you spell it, got the super sport very loud And good value. Also have challenge grilles the car looks and sounds great. Just wish I could sort out the gearbox problem.
    I was looking at the Nouvalari exhaust, what is the difference between the sport and super sport?

I am thinking of trying to keep the valves on whatever exhaust I go for, to keep the low rpm noise down.

Neil

Name
    Darren

Quote Originally Posted by no8080 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lockstock View Post
    I was looking at the Nouvalari exhaust, what is the difference between the sport and super sport?

I am thinking of trying to keep the valves on whatever exhaust I go for, to keep the low rpm noise down.

Neil
    I have the Nouvalari Supersport and am very pleased with it. The Sport is simply quieter. If you want you can keep the original tips from the standard exhaust as they fit on the Nouvalari. This way you can take advantage of the valves that keep things a little quieter at lower revs.

Name
    bill

Dunno how loud you want to go but there's a 360 Challenge system here:

http://www.ferrariownersclub.co.uk/sales/parts.asp

Name
    Neil

I think that would be a touch on the too loud side for me. thanks for the link though, never knew the ferrari owners club had a for sale section.

Neil

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Quote Originally Posted by redallover View Post
    Dunno how loud you want to go but there's a 360 Challenge system here:

http://www.ferrariownersclub.co.uk/sales/parts.asp
    that looks like tubi ngt to me

t1grm is offline It's basically an old car with a stripe - The Ferrari Challenge Stradale Club Member
    ii

Keep the original exhaust. Refit it at resale and put the sports exhaust on ebay et al.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast