Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought a Black F430 with Racing seats, sight unseen!

Name
    ace

Default Bought a Black F430 with Racing seats, sight unseen!

Fingers crossed it all goes well for me! Having only sat in a f430 for the first time AFTER placing a deposit on one and never having driven one I hope I'm not making a crazy mistake!

I've purchased a black F430 with Carbon brakes and racing seats GN58 FXC from Graypaul Edinburgh. Flying up next week to collect and drive for the first time!

I'm used to a tuned Porsche 993 turbo. It's going to be quite a change. I'm not expecting it to be 'better', just different. Any tips for things to look for pre signing would be greatly appreciated!

I'm somewhere between excited to bits and prepared to be dissapointed... Very odd!

Thanks

Alan

Name:  GN58FXC 001.jpg
Views: 516
Size:  262.5 KBName:  GN58FXC 004.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  269.2 KBName:  GN58FXC 009.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  203.4 KBName:  GN58FXC 012.jpg
Views: 502
Size:  212.4 KBName:  Interior.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  57.1 KB

Name
    Graham

It looks fantastic. Lovely spec. The black leather with contrast stitching is really nice. Have just bought a range rover sport with the same so you have impeccable taste in my book
    Cannot imagine how you could end up disappointed.

Sidester is offline Remember the Alamo! Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Stunning !! Congrats !!
    360 Modena
    Grigio Titanium

Mike01606 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Default Congratulations.

IMO Looks lovely in those colours and always like the carbon seats. You wont be disappointed....

What to look for? Just take you time and make sure you give it a thorough check out. Are you taking anyone with you?

Name
    John

Looks stunning. I can't wait for my turn. It's been a lot of hard work and years to get this close to my first Ferrari.

You'll love every moment of it and I've no doubt you'll feel the Italian passion and excitement to be far more enjoyable than clynical German engineering.

Best wishes and kind regards,
    John

Name
    ace

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    IMO Looks lovely in those colours and always like the carbon seats. You wont be disappointed....

What to look for? Just take you time and make sure you give it a thorough check out. Are you taking anyone with you?
    Might bring a friend along to help with the long drive home, or my 7 year old

It's going through their workshop before collection.

Name
    ace

Car is the NUTS! Sooooo fast, smooth and the noise! So different to my 993 turbo (tuned n tweeked).

A couple of questions - the reverse sensors beep continuously - I've tried cleaning them. The drivers mirror nearly fell off (read up and replaced the screws so that's OK now).... I don't have the 2 year warranty paperwork - is there any? It's an approved car or is it done on chassis number?

Graypaul left the tax on, a full tank of fuel and pointed me to the motorway... Car is like brand new. Superb!

I look forwards to returning in a couple of years for a 458

Name
    Stuart

It beeps as soon as you press R, regardless if there's anything there. Don't let the mirror fall off they like everything else ferrari aren't cheap. 2yr gig is logged on the approved network so you can take it any dealer but I think is noted on the sales invoice?

Name
    Ray

Congrats...lovely looking 430.

Continuous beep, with no obstruction nearby, usually indicates one or more faulty sensors.

Name
    ace

Well I've had the car 4 days and managed 850 miles... How do people keep them such low mileage? This will be 50K miles in 2 years 50K smiles!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast