Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alfa 4c

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Default Alfa 4c

rather than hijack Mark's thread , thought i'd start a separate one here with Iain the obvious target ! So looking at Pistonheads you have a few run in LE 's for 52k and delivery mileage cars for closer to 60k . Can i assume the initial cars were bought and looked to be flipped straight away and the buyers got caught? Will the LE cars be the more sought after or is SE just as wanted ?i was considering buying another 964 c2 but it seems decent cars are approaching 40k. I'd rather go limited edition and modern if spending that and pay a bit more for the 4c ... Longer term residuals .... are we thinking 8c here ?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...PriceLowToHigh

thanks

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

Small, lightweight fun Alfa with a nod to trying to get no depreciation and low running costs...nice.

I'd be doing it on the cheap though:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...-veloc/3079584

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Tony, there is a dedicated area with a little more info on 4c's @ www.alfaowner.co.uk. I don't think you need to register to read.

tonyh is offline Bus station dosser Club Member
    Name
    Tony H

Quote Originally Posted by MalcQV View Post
    Tony, there is a dedicated area with a little more info on 4c's @ www.alfaowner.co.uk. I don't think you need to register to read.

markst is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX
    Name
    Mark

i must admit they do look lovely...........and they are planning a convertible for 2015 I think.........

Name
    David

I have worked on two of these, get the le, it's better optioned as standard with the carbon bits etc

Standard:
    Name:  IMG_0728_zps17923f09.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  81.4 KB

Le:
    Name:  4c13_zpsbdd4e661.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  75.8 KB
    Last edited by nimbus; 04-12-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Name
    James Lee

Tony you sold the CS to get one of these?!?!? :-0

isuk is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Iain

I'd get a Launch Edition if I were you Tony as you get a lot of additional kit as standard and with the racing suspension and exhaust it will be more akin to the type of car you are used to for having a bit of fun in. It's more than fast enough for road use I'd say. Long term residuals should hopefully be good as I don't see Alfa coming up with a replacement for this car once their more normal product range goes on sale - new Giulia saloon (3 series competitor), new small SUV, new large saloon and new spider model.There have been a few cars up for sale but some have started to move as dealers cut prices for winter. I think quite a few were bought by speculators and others by people who were expecting more of a Cayman type everday sports car. The 4C is much rawer than the Cayman and a lot less polished which is exactly why it is so much fun. Chris Evans did a really good write up on the car http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/even...ove-hurts.html His build quality remarks are wide of the mark though. My car is really well built and nothing feels like it is going to fall off. They are hand assembled by Maserati in Modena and I always thought the build quality of the two Gran Turismos I had was actually better than the modern Ferraris I've owned.

I think the Carrera White satin tri-colour really suits the car and makes it look lower and longer. The reds tend to make the car look a bit squashed to my eyes. I certainly get no end of positive comments on mine with most people saying it's the first one they've seen. I lost more in depreciation on my 458 spider than it cost me to buy the Alfa Can't say I miss the 458 but I won't be selling the Alfa as it's a hoot to drive.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by isuk; 06-12-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Name
    DON HENSHALL

Any more thoughts on the CGTS compared to the CR? Sorry for the high jack.....

isuk is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Iain

Much prefered the R if I'm honest. It was more of an event to drive and more fun.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast