Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Freelander td4 5 door version load space dimensions

  1. #1
    markst is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    5,062

    Default Freelander td4 5 door version load space dimensions

    Bit of an odd question . But does anyone have a 5 door Freelander pre 2006 - if so any chance of measuring the size of the load space with the seats down !

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars's Avatar
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Name
    Nigel Jeffery
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markst View Post
    Bit of an odd question . But does anyone have a 5 door Freelander pre 2006 - if so any chance of measuring the size of the load space with the seats down !

    Thanks
    i can't believe you are considering one of those

  3. #3
    Murph7355's Avatar
    Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Here there and everywhere
    Name
    Murph
    Posts
    14,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars View Post
    i can't believe you are considering one of those
    I can

  4. #4
    markst is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Lol

    The defender just was not right for the dogs as one could not jump in and out , let alone all the golf kit - and I just wanted something until the new defender comes out

    Not to worry - got past one of these

    Although the 3 door td4 we had for 8 years was one of the most useful cars I have ever owned , so u never know.

    Of course if I could afford an ff that might just about have fitted the bill lol

  5. #5
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars's Avatar
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Name
    Nigel Jeffery
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markst View Post
    Lol

    The defender just was not right for the dogs as one could not jump in and out , let alone all the golf kit - and I just wanted something until the new defender comes out

    Not to worry - got past one of these

    Although the 3 door td4 we had for 8 years was one of the most useful cars I have ever owned , so u never know.

    Of course if I could afford an ff that might just about have fitted the bill lol
    "if i could afford an FF" bla bla.... says Mark from West Sussex

  6. #6
    markst is offline You thought the Enzo was ugly? - The Ferrari FXX
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    West Sussex
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    5,062

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars View Post
    "if i could afford an FF" bla bla.... says Mark from West Sussex

  7. #7
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars's Avatar
    Nigel Jeffery Specialist Cars is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Name
    Nigel Jeffery
    Posts
    1,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markst View Post

Similar Threads

  1. What a load of drivel
    By Fraccie in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-09-2007, 04:39 PM
  2. What a load of bollards
    By stevie g in forum Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 20-04-2007, 11:46 PM
  3. Heavy load.
    By fan512bbi in forum Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 26-03-2006, 08:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •