Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sell or don't sell? Opinions please.

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjonkers View Post
    Same here. Local M-B dealer was not interested in the slightest when we told him exactly what we were looking for (white SLK 250 CDi). We bought ex-demo from Macclesfield instead and save 25% on list, which helped pay for our rather pleasant weekend away!

The local M-B guy phoned about 5 months later to ask if we were still looking, I said No. He didn't even bother to ask why not.

Back on topic, if I had the money to run an ML AMG to the pub & back, I'd get taxis & drunk !!
    If your location's your postcode, it's probably the same dealer as I contacted

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by geoffpfc View Post
    Here's the plot - the OP was considering his options for replacing his wife's ML, "Mod" suggested a Bentley GT and I suggested a Jaguar F-Pace , you said that the F-Pace was a Chelsea Tractor and that you would prefer a Panamera - the dimensions were to show that the F-Pace is smaller than the other cars!

If you have difficulty in understanding the above perhaps you know a 5 year old who can explain it to you.

Why would you suggest that I was drunk
    You patronising tw*t, I think you should re-read the thread. I simply made a tongue in cheek comment following a bit of to and fro regarding the Cayenne. Who gives a monkeys whether the F-Pace (is that a J-Car?) is smaller when the OP's original question concerned large cars anyway. Or did you just buy one?

Name
    Geoff T

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    You patronising tw*t, I think you should re-read the thread. I simply made a tongue in cheek comment following a bit of to and fro regarding the Cayenne. Who gives a monkeys whether the F-Pace (is that a J-Car?) is smaller when the OP's original question concerned large cars anyway. Or did you just buy one?
    "Patronising tw*t" well that's not a very sophisticated reply

FWIW I have an XF and the OP was/is looking for a replacement for an ML and IMHO the F-Pace is worth considering, you made a disparaging comment about it being a Chelsea Tractor.

So I wanted to add some perspective, you're obviously a bit sensitive to criticism which leads you to be agrressive therefore I'll say no more on this post.

Name
    steve

Name
    jonnyjonkers

Quote Originally Posted by Murph7355 View Post
    If your location's your postcode, it's probably the same dealer as I contacted
    Yep, sure is.

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyjonkers View Post
    Yep, sure is.
    I wonder if they read stuff like this/listen to feedback.

Next car up for renewal here will likely be my Audi RS4. The new C63 or maybe E63 ought to be on the list now they offer 4matic on them...but I just doubt I can be arsed even calling them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123