Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Supercar Event 7th & 8th July 2018 - Rockingham Motor Speedway

mal is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Mal

Quote Originally Posted by Siy View Post
    I didn't mean it was not as convenient a location for the rest of the folks... just saying that for me it isnt - only 25 mins away from Dunsfold, that's all I was getting at.

In my view though, it is a bit of a shame that we couldnt find somewhere nearer to Dunsfold - as that is where it started as Dad's day out - but am sure it will be just as successful, if not more so, and whole heartedly support the guys with it.

The date clash with Silverstone F1 is the only reason i am not attending however.
    The team searched long and hard for a suitable location closer to Dunsfold but we could not find anything suitable. We are committed to Rockingham now and we see a great future for the event. We will try and avoid clashes with the GP and Le Mans Classic (which I will be missing for the first time) in future. Hopefully the event will build into something bigger and better in the years to come.

Please come and try the event - if you are unsure about driving you can either just give it a go or just come down and see what it is all about.... if someone wants to coordinate a Club Scud static display, I am sure we can find a good space for the cars

dave964 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Please come and try the event - if you are unsure about driving you can either just give it a go or just come down and see what it is all about.... if someone wants to coordinate a Club Scud static display, I am sure we can find a good space for the cars
    Do you know how the response has been for the cars? I'm still debating, although I think it's more likely I'd come as a visitor and pay for a few rides than drive - however, if the move has meant less cars have confirmed than usual, then that would probably change my mind.

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

I believe they are still looking for cars Dave

mal is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Mal

Yes we could do with a few more cars - any questions contact Pete (yellowtr)

Fluffekins is offline Ask me about flowers. I'm an expert Club Member
    Name
    Russell

There was a ClubScud static display a few years back - any plans this year?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123