Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: 348 Vent Decals

  1. #11
    irarref's Avatar
    irarref is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    North West
    Name
    Jeff
    Posts
    3,362

    Default

    Guys - I've not actually used it so can't recommend it as such (but keep meaning to try it) but they also do a rubberised paint if the soft touch is important to you.

    http://www.halfords.com/motoring/pai...ed-black-300ml

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Name
    Nick
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irarref View Post
    Guys - I've not actually used it so can't recommend it as such (but keep meaning to try it) but they also do a rubberised paint if the soft touch is important to you.

    http://www.halfords.com/motoring/pai...ed-black-300ml
    I would be worried about the textured finish the advert refers to.. Not really what you need on these components.

  3. #13
    Johnny V8's Avatar
    Johnny V8 is offline Pink pimped up Vauxhall Corsa Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Uxbridge
    Name
    John Morgan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    I finished my vents this weekend. Thanks very much to Nick for all your help with the decals.
    I finally did find a company to make some, their minimum order charge which was very reasonable
    covered 100 of each decal. So if anyone would like some PM your address and I will post them on to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Name
    Nick
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Looks like a good job there John.

  5. #15
    Johnny V8's Avatar
    Johnny V8 is offline Pink pimped up Vauxhall Corsa Club Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Uxbridge
    Name
    John Morgan
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Thanks Nick, I'm pleased with the results, the posts that you and Jeff put up on doing
    this work were very helpful and gave me the confidence to try it myself.
    I'm also pleased to say I didn't break anything, always a worry with 25 year old plastic.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Gloucestershire
    Name
    Nick
    Posts
    998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny V8 View Post
    Thanks Nick, I'm pleased with the results, the posts that you and Jeff put up on doing
    this work were very helpful and gave me the confidence to try it myself.
    I'm also pleased to say I didn't break anything, always a worry with 25 year old plastic.
    No problem. Glad you had a positive result. Patience needed though. The cleaning is the worst bit.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Tigard
    Name
    Dan Dunnaway
    Posts
    2

    Default 348 Air Vent Decals

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny V8 View Post
    I finished my vents this weekend. Thanks very much to Nick for all your help with the decals.
    I finally did find a company to make some, their minimum order charge which was very reasonable
    covered 100 of each decal. So if anyone would like some PM your address and I will post them on to you.
    This would be a great resolve to complete my trim resto project... Looks Great , I sent a PM
    Thanks in Advance!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Coast, Hants
    Name
    Carl
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Great job I'm coming up to needing to do the vents on mine in the spring. The decals had me scratching my head. I 'll pm you.

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Pete
    Posts
    10,866

    Default

    Got my set through the post. Many thanks Johnny, much appreciated

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Coast, Hants
    Name
    Carl
    Posts
    1,467

    Default

    Just got my set too

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 20-11-2015, 11:07 PM
  2. 348 R:H Air Vent 62620700
    By HDM150 in forum Sales
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-01-2015, 02:55 PM
  3. 348 vent removal
    By Yorkshirelad in forum Technical Q & A
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 12:22 PM
  4. 348 coil decals
    By nationofzeros in forum Car Cleaning and Detailing
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 23-04-2012, 10:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •