Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New member 360 Spider

Name
    Rob

Default New member 360 Spider

Hi all, I have recently picked up a 360 Spider in TdF, standard aside from Nouvalari exhaust and aftermarket head unit. Loving the car albeit the weather is now limiting opportunities to enjoy it (I plan to try and only ever drive with the roof down!)

There are a few bits I am looking to get hold of the satisfy my OCD and hoping there might be some help / pointers...

I'd like an original Ferrari head unit. Not to listen to but just to clean up the looks as the current one is a screen that slides out. Can anyone tell me if the 360 did have a CD / Bluetooth option available originally? I can see cassette and CD options.

Also interested in a standard exhaust and the tool kit is bizarrely missing the 17mm spanner / wrench so if anyone know of options there that would be great (eBay seems to be a case of getting shopped from the US which makes it over 100!).

Plans will be to further detail the car and get it really shining get to as many events as I can get the time for.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MoreThanPolish is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Sponsor
    Name
    Mark Wibberley

Welcome - great car....though I'm biased as I have the same, albeit stock.

jos is online now Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    jos

Default Welcome & enjoy

No Bluetooth option

The standard Beckers either cassette or CD appear sometimes on eBay - type 6104 CD and I think 5372 (?) for cassette

Individual spanners are incredibly hard to find

Name
    CPD

Becker unit and discrete parrot system probably your best bet here.
    Spanner?
    Will your OCD let you fit a generic 17mm in until you find one for a realistic price sometime in your ownership?
    Ferrari stock exhausts are not that well engineered and there is a reason many change them you may well be making your car worse by going back to stock.

Welcome btw
    Last edited by Modificato; 14-11-2017 at 01:50 PM.

Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Becker unit and discrete parrot system probably your best bet here.
    Spanner?
    Will your OCD let you fit a generic 17mm in until you find one for a realistic price sometime in your ownership?
    Ferrari stock exhausts are not that well engineered and there is a reason many change them you may well be making your car worse by going back to stock.

Welcome btw
    Yes I have another 17mm spanner in there. Just wondered if there was a source anyone knew of.

On the head unit I have been pointed to this:-
    https://www.eurospares.co.uk/search?partNumber=217283

Thanks for the info on the standard exhaust. Just starting to get to grips with what's good and what's not. The Nouvalari certainly lets it's presence be known!

Picture below at collection.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...5f54737aee.jpg

geoffpfc is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Geoff T

There's not much wrong with the standard exhaust, there is a known issue concerning the disintegration of the heat insulation material which sits between the stainless steel cover and the actual silencer, but this can be rectified.

As a radio the Becker is c**p, Ferrari do now market a head unit with a motorised screen, unfortunately it's made by Clarion, the Alpine equivalent is far better unit, If you can find an original Ferrari branded Becker unit then I would buy it and put it in a box for the next owner

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your 360
    I'm not here for a long time - I'm here for a good time !

Mike01606 is online now Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by geoffpfc View Post
    Welcome to the forum and enjoy your 360
    +1

In my favourite colour also [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name
    steve

Name:  ae8c8a3a33a639c9fc74b45f54737aee.jpg 360 tdf.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  69.7 KBBeautiful colour TDF, love it, enjoy

sssdu01 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Quote Originally Posted by geoffpfc View Post

As a radio the Becker is c**p,:
    Can you give radios a worse rating than crap - need one for the Becker ??? I have a Becker and its just so bad I have only turned it on twice in 5 years. The music you need is just behind the seats and the volume control is just under your right foot

Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by sssdu01 View Post
    Can you give radios a worse rating than crap - need one for the Becker ??? I have a Becker and its just so bad I have only turned it on twice in 5 years. The music you need is just behind the seats and the volume control is just under your right foot
    This is exactly my view... It is all about the looks in the car and the original Ferrari Becker unit at least ticks that box. I am fortunate enough to have something else stacked with audio kit when the mood takes me.
    So I guess I may as well go cassette Becker and be done with it!

Thanks for the welcome so far.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast