Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: My Argento 360

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Thatís a useful site Mark with some reasonable new items. Thanks for the link.
    If Iím right I think the same people sell on eBay unless they are passing them through.
    Price wise I can better a lot of the parts and some things I definitely want to keep OEM.
    Any other views and whereís Mod lately as Iím sure heís a view on that.

Iíve ordered new shock bushes, shock rubbers (spacers) which are inexpensive, new drop links and all new hardware.
    Iíll strip out over the next week or two and make a call on other parts.

On a completely different note I actually like the look of the car on the standard wheels so may sell my CH wheels next year to make some garage space!
    Iíll change the tyres first and see how it drives.

Another thing Iím going to do is replace the CS engine mounts with standard. Thereís just too much NVH in the cabin and Iíd guess thatís where part of the Ďrawnessí in the CS comes from.
    Well all I can answer the mystery as to where I have been.

The short version is I had ďdonít worry iíll Be fineĒ pain on a weekend away that I ignored and it didnít go away. It soon reached a level that I ended up in A&E and subsequently had an op that didnít go to plan so I ended up in a coma for close to three months. It was as bad as it gets and my family were told I wasnít going to make it. A maverick surgeon decided to operate out of hours at great risk to his career and I am here to tell the tale. As you may well imagine life has taken on new meaning...and let me tell you being in a coma is NOTHING like you are told it is...

Mike01606 is online now Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post

The short version is I had ďdonít worry iíll Be fineĒ pain on a weekend away that I ignored and it didnít go away. It soon reached a level that I ended up in A&E and subsequently had an op that didnít go to plan so I ended up in a coma for close to three months. It was as bad as it gets and my family were told I wasnít going to make it. A maverick surgeon decided to operate out of hours at great risk to his career and I am here to tell the tale. As you may well imagine life has taken on new meaning...and let me tell you being in a coma is NOTHING like you are told it is...
    Wow! Glad to hear youíre through the worst and hope the recovery goes well....
    Now give the 599 a good spanking!

Woody is offline Del Boy's Reliant Robin Club Member
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post

That sounds awful, very sorry to hear what youíve been through and wish you well with your recovery, regards Woody

Name
    Mark

Bloody hell. I hope you're soon back behind the wheel.

A348W is offline Remember the Alamo! Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Thatís not good; sorry to hear you and your family went through that; but good to hear you are getting better! You clearly have some Ferrari miles to make up after that.

achaddy is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Andy Chadwick

So glad to hear your back with us and on the mend. 3 Months blimey

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Nice to see you back Mod. Can't begin to imagine.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819