Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F1 2018 season

Name
    steve

F1 testing in spain and have the wheels already fallen off the Mclaren bid for the title,poor Alonso https://youtu.be/eZh0EKWZAeQ

AndrewE is offline Hey look at that Peugot 406! Oh no it's a Ferrari 360 Club Member
    Name
    Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    I hope we see some overtaking this year and real close racing, but I’m not hopeful. These cars look even more aero dependant than last year; looking at the front wings for example and spoilers on top of the halo!
    Less overtaking I am sure and more aero developments during the year

IMO they look far to complicated and not particularly nice to look at

Name
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    No one. Quite a few took to twitter to vent their anger at losing their job/money/fun weekend because some people feel uncomfortable with the idea of anyone appreciating beauty. Why should they get the job just because they are pretty? Why should Seb drive for Ferrari just because he possesses that talent?

They were removed for several reasons and many who claim to be ‘feminists’ were amonst those pushing for it. One girl wrote words to the effect of “So I just lost a job I love doing. Thanks so much for ‘empowering’ me!!!!”

Only girls who wanted to do it were pit girls. Blindingly stupid idea to get rid of them.
    Female racing driver sticking up for the grid girls https://youtu.be/FH1JnG_Wisg

Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Name
    Nos

Quote Originally Posted by darft vader View Post
    Female racing driver sticking up for the grid girls https://youtu.be/FH1JnG_Wisg
    The more I read or hear about this the more I feel the loss of Grid Girls and Walk On girls in darts is down to a mixture of jealousy and women who think they are feminists taking something away from other women rather than dealing with their own personal insecurities. I think it’s bordering on pathetic if I’m honest.

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Nosevi View Post
    The more I read or hear about this the more I feel the loss of Grid Girls and Walk On girls in darts is down to a mixture of jealousy and women who think they are feminists taking something away from other women rather than dealing with their own personal insecurities. I think it’s bordering on pathetic if I’m honest.
    Agree my mother was active in feminine politics - so called second wave feminism. This third wave is just man hating and pretty woman hating. No bloke ever said anything about women being “beach bod ready” or that “women can’t do....”. I have never ever seen any evidence of a pay gap except in the public sector where just appearing gets you a rise each year. Ergo you take a break when you have kids and it impacts your pay.
    My mother thinks the third wave are bat-****-crazy but then she is educated too.
    She sent me this link as an illustration as to how mad things have got.
    It’s a great laugh https://youtu.be/aMcjxSThD54

A348W is offline Remember the Alamo! Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Ok; that race was BORING.

Pit girls aside; they really really need to sort out the over reliance and sensitivity on aerodynamics, just ruining the racing.

Name
    steve

Agreed,so boring the whole Mercedes team were caught napping

Pangea is offline I mince along like a girl Club Member
    Name
    Nick

Same old bollocks. I watched it even though the World Super Bike commentator had earlier let the winner slip out. Knob. Waste of two hours.

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by darft vader View Post
    Agreed,so boring the whole Mercedes team were caught napping
    +1
    Mercedes team made an unusual error with the virtual safety car that cost them the win.
    Very boring race really, couple of overtakes and that was it, shame for the HAS team as I was impressed with the cars holding the Red bull's back.
    With a few more pit stock practices they will bounce back, for what time they were on the track I was impressed up until the pit stop, early days 1st race.

Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Agree my mother was active in feminine politics - so called second wave feminism. This third wave is just man hating and pretty woman hating.
    True. Where are they on FGM?
    Ar**holes.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast