Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Club Scud Autumn Weekender I

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

Quote Originally Posted by Alan360 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Could someone point me in the right direction on how I keep in the loop on all the tours please.
    I seem to keep missing them!

Hi Alan, there's no other mechanism other than monitoring this section of the forum and getting your name down when the post appears. Suspect the next one will be around early May and a thread will start a few months before that

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS View Post
    It was a pleasure to organise, huge thanks to Mike D for doing the Garmin/ Tom Tom conversions but even more so for the motivation and inspiration to organise after this fantastic work for us on the welsh weekenders , to Mike M for the hotel/ dinner organisation and for being my wingman and checking everything before I put it out and spotting some glaring errors , Andy for checking the routes and using his local knowledge to give us even better drives and to Dick Lovett's for a top lunch and tour of their stunning facility

And to all who came for the fantastic company and making it stress free nearly

Great weekend guys, same again next year please
    Many many thanks, we both had a great time, and I managed to keep up at the rear

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Alan360 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Could someone point me in the right direction on how I keep in the loop on all the tours please.
    I seem to keep missing them!
    Hi Alan, as Mark says keep and eye out for the next thread. It's normally open for several months and we had spare rooms on this one right up to the start of the event.
    It's a shame but for practical reasons we have to limit it to around 20 cars otherwise it is difficult to keep the group together but I'm not aware of anyone being denied a place on any of them so far.

I was suggesting at the weekend we open up another thread with the potential dates for next year so people can plan around them. I'd guess late April/early May avoiding the holidays and early September again......

If anyone has any ideas on where to base them and knows the good roads shout out.......I'm going to have a look at the peak district over the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by milkshaker0007 View Post
    Great weekend guys, same again next year please
    Many many thanks, we both had a great time, and I managed to keep up at the rear
    Sundays route gave the opportunity to be a bit more spirited Paul, we even took in Andy's commute route which was pretty damn good .

Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Sy

Great to meet up with everyone

Just started looking at the pics I took. There's 564 of them so might have them uploaded by Christmas

Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Sy

But I will post this up......

About an hour after you all left, this arrived.

I walked up to tell the owner that he just missed 16 Ferrari's.............
    Attached Images Attached Images  

milkshaker0007 is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    paul

Just a couple of pics of Saturday, on Sunday we popped into Burdord for an hour before heading home via brize Norton airfield base, plane spotting.

Ps
    I had my GoPro set to 4K video, so it won't let me download anything without it being 1080HD, any programs I can use to downgrade footage from 4k to 1080 ??
    GoPro software I got says No

irarref is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Jeff

Looks familiar....???

http://www.jhclassics.com/

Name
    Sy

Quote Originally Posted by irarref View Post
    Looks familiar....???

http://www.jhclassics.com/
    Yep.... it's a replica!!

Well spotted

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by milkshaker0007 View Post
    Just a couple of pics of Saturday, on Sunday we popped into Burdord for an hour before heading home via brize Norton airfield base, plane spotting.

Ps
    I had my GoPro set to 4K video, so it won't let me download anything without it being 1080HD, any programs I can use to downgrade footage from 4k to 1080 ??
    GoPro software I got says No
    Google produces this

https://filmora.wondershare.com/vide...s-and-mac.html

But Sy has a lot of video experience and may know better.

swnyradar is offline Only useful for school runs - The Ferrari 308GT4 Club Member
    Name
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis View Post
    Great to meet up with everyone

Just started looking at the pics I took. There's 564 of them so might have them uploaded by Christmas
    It would be great if you can get some of the vids you took of us on to YouTube or the like for us to see Sy

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast