Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: ☹️☹️☹️

  1. #11
    MalcH's Avatar
    MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Astley, Manchester.
    Name
    Malc Holden
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Were heading towards you Malc....Worsley
    Really? School in Worsley Bridgewater?
    I can't imagine any other school where you might travel that distance for. Anyway hopefully it went well. Would have been ideal for me if I'd have known a little up front.

  2. #12
    Mike01606's Avatar
    Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cheshire
    Name
    Mike M
    Posts
    3,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MalcH View Post
    Really? School in Worsley Bridgewater?
    I can't imagine any other school where you might travel that distance for. Anyway hopefully it went well. Would have been ideal for me if I'd have known a little up front.
    Partington school to Worsley courthouse Malc....

    Not the best road to drive over as I dont know the area. Plenty of pics at the school but Ill let Marie post them if she wants to.

  3. #13
    Kyodo's Avatar
    Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Windsor, UK
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Nice one Mike

    Did they ask you why it wasn't painted?

  4. #14
    Mike01606's Avatar
    Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cheshire
    Name
    Mike M
    Posts
    3,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Nice one Mike

    Did they ask you why it wasn't painted?
    Where I lead, others follow ;)

    #redisdead

  5. #15
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline There's an outside too? Where? Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Pete
    Posts
    10,883

    Default

    Well done, Mike

  6. #16
    Kyodo's Avatar
    Kyodo is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Club Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Windsor, UK
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    2,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Where I lead, others follow ;)

    #redisdead
    So is blue apparently. I tried to follow your lead by getting really close to my Porsche with the Pressure washer. I guess one of us is off to the body shop...
    Ignore the dust. Someone's building a great big f-off mansion next door < see what I did there Pete?
    Name:  IMG_1202.JPG
Views: 117
Size:  133.7 KB

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Manchester
    Name
    Marie
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Well what can I say?!? Mike u are an absolute diamond! U made Alexs night 1 that he will never, ever forget! Nothing I can say would express how grateful I am for what u did for my boy ❤️
    Haha maybe I should have mentioned that Partington is a little bit rough around the edges before you agreed to it but u handled it well (even the sequinned dress sat on the bonnet! 😱) haha u really are superstar mike + if u ever need any neighbours sorting, windows breaking or tires slashing uve got my number! 😜 much love 😘

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Manchester
    Name
    Marie
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Name:  E286D893-AA34-4683-8F40-72E91A244AEA.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  87.5 KB

  9. #19
    Mike01606's Avatar
    Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cheshire
    Name
    Mike M
    Posts
    3,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReeAnn View Post
    Well what can I say?!? Mike u are an absolute diamond! U made Alexs night 1 that he will never, ever forget! Nothing I can say would express how grateful I am for what u did for my boy ❤️
    Haha maybe I should have mentioned that Partington is a little bit rough around the edges before you agreed to it but u handled it well (even the sequinned dress sat on the bonnet! ) haha u really are superstar mike + if u ever need any neighbours sorting, windows breaking or tires slashing uve got my number! much love
    A pleasure Marie.....

    Id checked the sequins were paint friendly and she only leant against it

    Always take people as you find them is what I was taught and it was great to meet your family and friends and see such a lot of enthusiasm for my car.

    I wish Alex and yours all the best and if I need any help sorting this bunch out, Ill give you shout ;)

    Mike

  10. #20
    MalcH's Avatar
    MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Astley, Manchester.
    Name
    Malc Holden
    Posts
    11,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Nice one Mike

    Did they ask you why it wasn't painted?


    Quote Originally Posted by ReeAnn View Post
    Well what can I say?!? Mike u are an absolute diamond! U made Alex’s night 1 that he will never, ever forget! Nothing I can say would express how grateful I am for what u did for my boy ❤️
    Haha maybe I should have mentioned that Partington is a little bit rough around the edges before you agreed to it but u handled it well (even the sequinned dress sat on the bonnet! ��) haha u really are superstar mike + if u ever need any neighbours sorting, windows breaking or tires slashing u’ve got my number! �� much love ��



    Sequin

    Glad all went well. Well done Mike you big softee you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •