Thread: Back home!

Name
    Geoff

Default Back home!

After three long years,I’m back in to ownership with a California 30, 2014, Nero Daytona, Crema with black cross stitch. After my F430 Spider engine issue, https://m18eut.wordpress.com/f430-spider-m18-eut/I’ve got a good warranty and will continue to have one year on year!! When I can figure how to post a pic, I will...
    Last edited by ewolg; 07-08-2018 at 08:16 PM.
    Happiness is a full tank and an open road - unless you live in the UK of course......

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

Name
    Geoff

Happiness is a full tank and an open road - unless you live in the UK of course......

Mike01606 is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Congrats Geoff,

I was looking at a Nero Cali tonight at my local pub meet.... the more I look the more I think it will be my next car and yours looks a great spec.

I don’t know if you remember but we came to Wilton with you in a group a couple of years back. You were in your Griffith and we were banished to the car park as it was soft top Sunday

Enjoy the new motor.......M

Name
    Geoff

Mike,
    Thanks - it was between a Grigio Silverstone and the black one. When its not dirty, the Nero Daytona really does sparkle so I'm happy with decision.
    I recall going to Wilton in the Griffith (new one looks horrible IMHO) and vaguely remember. I can barely recall what to get when I'm told to go get some milk so that's a big ask......!!