Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First time Ferrari - California

Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Carper View Post
    Well .... the one you have found certainly ticks the "red interior" box

Did you get the finance quote via JCT600 ?

Red interior deffo ticked 😂😂
    I havenít yet no. Does anyone know whether they offer balloon HP? I donít fancy paying 2-2.5k a month on standard Hp.

Any idea on future residuals guys? In 4 years.

Name
    Dan

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    I can certainly recommend Andy Wise at Fast Cars, 01635785400. Was recommended to me by Roger at The Ferrari Centre. (I didn't buy through Roger, but know him via a family contact.)

I wouldn't use JBR. I spoke to them and they were encouraging me to make a false declaration on the finance forms!!

Really? Thatís a concern. Makes you think what there small print could include.

What are your thoughts o the above quotes? The residual seems extremely low to me which means Iíll have a healthy equity but Iíd like to keep the payments to 1k a month.

achaddy is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Andy Chadwick

Quote Originally Posted by irdan87 View Post
    Red interior deffo ticked
    I havenít yet no. Does anyone know whether they offer balloon HP? I donít fancy paying 2-2.5k a month on standard Hp.

Any idea on future residuals guys? In 4 years.
    It may depend on the car but Ferrari Finance is available on main Ferrari approved used cars. HP, PCP options will be available and they can be more flexible than brokers I feel.
    Had a couple of quotes over 4 yrs on a 458 and 430 scud. Admittedly I was putting over 50% deposit but got figures as low as 6.3% apr at £650 a month. 80k and 100k balloons so was basically paying interest only.
    I would definitely enquire down the Ferrari finance route as they will possibly give you a better deal to make the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Name
    Simon

I think these are great cars, and frequently under-rated. I am biased, but bought mine 2 years ago and absolutely love it - fits the bill for me perfectly. I did get lucky with the carbon Sports seats which are quite rare in a Cali....

They are very sturdy cars - (fingers crossed!!!) - hopefully it shouldnt pose many problems for you.

Wow - that really is a red interior isn't it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12