Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 348 sold...hope i dont regret it

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff View Post
    Well done on the sale and hope it went well for you.
    I have not regretted my 348 sale too much. It went to an excellent home. It served as a great introduction to the Ferrari world. The 360 I replaced it with is a better car in every way..........

But, its a bit like your first serious girlfriend. There's always that finely focussed memory of the first time you felt that emotion. Driving off in my 348 for the first time, my first ferrari drive, is an indelible moment that will never be bettered. Equalled, yes but bettered, no. So, yes, I do have a soft spot for my 348 but I dont think I'd ever go back!
    I feel exactly the same way about my Mondial which I replaced with an F355. My current 360 is the best car I've ever had but that Mondial will always hold a part of my heart.

Name
    jonnyjonkers

Quote Originally Posted by Zuff View Post
    Well done on the sale and hope it went well for you.
    I have not regretted my 348 sale too much. It went to an excellent home. It served as a great introduction to the Ferrari world. The 360 I replaced it with is a better car in every way..........

But, its a bit like your first serious girlfriend. There's always that finely focussed memory of the first time you felt that emotion. Driving off in my 348 for the first time, my first ferrari drive, is an indelible moment that will never be bettered. Equalled, yes but bettered, no. So, yes, I do have a soft spot for my 348 but I dont think I'd ever go back!
    Well put. I wasn't sad to see either my 328 or 355 go. Infact, the 355 was getting in the way of me owning my 430 (which I absolutely adore)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12