Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: My Ownership History Part 2

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    London
    Name
    Paul
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
    Finally finished up Part 2 on our ownership history:

    http://karenable.com/2018/10/my-ferr...7-part-2-of-2/

    Comments?
    Pure car porn!!
    The F40 vs F50 post is just incredible... very nice writing style as well. Driving any one those 2 cars must be as close as it gets to connecting you to the epitome of racing pedigree.

    On a different scale, it makes me wonder if I should trade my F430 for a Scuderia... I know it isnít even close to what an F40/50 must be like, but you seem to have connected to that car, which I find interesting given your Ferrari history.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bucks
    Name
    cgt
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Good point, where is Nigel these days?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Bucks
    Name
    cgt
    Posts
    6,205

    Default

    Thank you to Boxer for being such a great host over the years and sharing your amazing cars with us. I still wish you'd had that McLaren F1 in the mix too though..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    UK
    Name
    fezzaman
    Posts
    21

    Default

    That is some car history and collection. Hats off to you!

    Interesting I have come across this post only having just seen a video on Youtube where Schmee also states the F50 being his dream car whilst shows us around a stunning F50 in Canada.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK
    Name
    Boxer
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cgt View Post
    Thank you to Boxer for being such a great host over the years and sharing your amazing cars with us. I still wish you'd had that McLaren F1 in the mix too though..

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Appreciated.

    On the F1, that makes two of us. Major mistake not buying one back in 2004 when they were GBP 700k.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK
    Name
    Boxer
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rivarama View Post
    Pure car porn!!
    The F40 vs F50 post is just incredible... very nice writing style as well. Driving any one those 2 cars must be as close as it gets to connecting you to the epitome of racing pedigree.

    On a different scale, it makes me wonder if I should trade my F430 for a Scuderia... I know it isn’t even close to what an F40/50 must be like, but you seem to have connected to that car, which I find interesting given your Ferrari history.

    Definitely go test drive a Scuderia. I really enjoyed the one I had and am looking at getting another. Here is a comparison I did between the Scud and the 16M we owned.

    http://karenable.com/2018/05/ferrari...uderia-vs-16m/
    Last edited by Boxer; 11-10-2018 at 02:49 PM.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK
    Name
    Boxer
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by francisn View Post
    All well with me Scott. Loving my 308GT4. We had some very happy days when you were here in UK and the Cliveden events you organised were epic and you and they are much missed.

    Really good to read the history of your cars and your thoughts on them. I remember most of them.

    Nigel shared ownership of your F50 after you but not sure where it is now and haven't heard from him for ages?
    Last I heard the F50 had been sold on to a gentleman who lives in the Henley area.

    On Nigel, have not heard from him in a few years now.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    UK
    Name
    Boxer
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fezzaman View Post
    That is some car history and collection. Hats off to you!

    Interesting I have come across this post only having just seen a video on Youtube where Schmee also states the F50 being his dream car whilst shows us around a stunning F50 in Canada.
    Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. My Ownership History
    By Boxer in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2018, 04:16 PM
  2. Service history vs no history
    By stonker2002 in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-11-2014, 01:39 PM
  3. Interesting ownership history
    By ewolg in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-04-2011, 10:23 PM
  4. Ownership longest
    By tali in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 28-07-2010, 11:41 AM
  5. Your Ferrari car ownership history...
    By Snape in forum Ferrari Talk
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 02:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •