Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Yorkshire Servicing

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Name
    Andrew
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I've been having work done on my 360 by Michael at Noise for the last 12 months. I've had a lot of little jobs done to generally tidy things up and also had the balljoints and cam belt done in 2018. I dropped the car off this morning to have new rear pads fitted and a sticky calliper sorted out and it will be going in before a summer road trip for a new clutch. He's no issue with you bringing along your own parts, he's competitive, communicative and an all round good guy. I can highly recommend.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leeds
    Name
    Michael
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minty360 View Post
    I've been having work done on my 360 by Michael at Noise for the last 12 months. I've had a lot of little jobs done to generally tidy things up and also had the balljoints and cam belt done in 2018. I dropped the car off this morning to have new rear pads fitted and a sticky calliper sorted out and it will be going in before a summer road trip for a new clutch. He's no issue with you bringing along your own parts, he's competitive, communicative and an all round good guy. I can highly recommend.
    That's great to hear. I live in the next village to Aberford and had been wondering where to take my 360 for general repairs and servicing.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Name
    Mark
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Unfortunately Noise in Aberford has closed!! Fear not though as Michael has simply moved to a new location near Knaresborough. The phone numbers still work.

    I have my 360 booked in for pre-MOT prep / MOT, tracing and fixing of an odd noise coming from passenger side dash, knocking noise from rear wheel / axle, fixing some trim around drivers wing mirror, new tyres!

    A pretty good spread of things which will be a good test! I will let you know how it goes.

    Mark

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leeds
    Name
    Michael
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Typical,

    I find out about a potential indie specialist a mile from my house and then they close down! Knaresborough isn't too far away (about 20 miles) but certainly not as convenient. I look forward to feedback on their work and pricing.

    Michael

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leeds
    Name
    Michael
    Posts
    14

    Default

    As a side, given that this thread is about Ferrari servicing in Yorkshire (and it seems in or around Leeds), do you guys meet up ever? It would be great to meet see your cars and share our knowledge in God's own county!!!!

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Name
    Andrew
    Posts
    18

    Default

    I picked the car up from Michael Tuesday and he's done a cracking job, cleaned up all the callipers and removed some corrosion and reseated the seals. As Mark says he's over in Knaresborough now and the unit is all kitted out. I've done a few meets but nothing Ferrari specific, would be good to get together for a brew and a hoon one Sunday morning!

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Name
    Andrew
    Posts
    18

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmarksx19 View Post
    That's great to hear. I live in the next village to Aberford and had been wondering where to take my 360 for general repairs and servicing.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    I'm in Collingham! Let me know if you're up for a beer or a brew!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leeds
    Name
    Michael
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by minty360 View Post
    I'm in Collingham! Let me know if you're up for a beer or a brew!
    I have some friends in Linton so not far away at all.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Name
    Andrew
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmarksx19 View Post
    I have some friends in Linton so not far away at all.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk
    Ooooo, it's reet posh the other side of the river
    Good boozer though!

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leeds
    Name
    Michael
    Posts
    14

    Default

    They are far posher than me, I'm in Barwick in Elmet. The windmill is a good pub, I've met them there a few times.

    Sent from my BBF100-1 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Yorkshire Big Breakfast Meet, Easter Sunday, Malton, North Yorkshire
    By MarkAtMalton in forum Meets, Cars & Coffee
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 06:55 PM
  2. ph yorkshire nite
    By panterasteve in forum Meets, Cars & Coffee
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 05:45 PM
  3. still raining in yorkshire
    By steve f in forum Lounge
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 21-05-2006, 07:20 PM
  4. Yorkshire Meet
    By stevew in forum Meets, Cars & Coffee
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 24-11-2005, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •