Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which OBD code reader for 360?

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by dave964 View Post
    Found my old Bluetooth module.

Works better - instantly cleared fault code and engine light is out.

Let's see if it comes back.
    Just catching up Dave.....

Iíve never actually had an engine light just the odd stored code.

What was the code in the end and what reader did you use with the module?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave964 is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Dave

Code was P1125 which seems to me mixture related.

It was an old Bluetooth plug in module I bought a couple of years ago (looks like 99% of the ones you see for sale). The one I bought this week which seems not to work as well was one marked Torque Pro. Even though I am not using Torque it's a generic Bluetooth adaptor but seems much less reliable than the old one I found. I was using it with Facile.

I've driven about 25 miles since clearing the code and the check engine light isn't back yet....
    Last edited by dave964; 26-02-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Name
    Mike M

Code was P1125 which seems to me mixture related.

It was an old Bluetooth plug in module I bought a couple of years ago (looks like 99% of the ones you see for sale). The one I bought this week which seems not to work as well was one marked Torque Pro. Even though I am not using Torque it's a generic Bluetooth adaptor but seems much less reliable than the old one I found. I was using it with Facile.

I've driven about 25 miles since clearing the code and the check engine light isn't back yet....

Dave,

Odds are that code will reappear.....P1125 is a manufacturer specific code. Long term fuel trim additive air (Bank 2) System too rich (min).

Have you got the attached list of codes..... worth saving if not. It gives a list of things to check. Did you change all 8 coils a while back?

F360 ECU error codes-1.pdf

dave964 is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Dave

I do expect it to come back, so not too worried about that - as long as I can clear it, I can swap things between banks to see if it moves.

The only thing that makes me think it might not come back is that when it first appeared it was immediately after I put the key in the ignition and started it straight away (without waiting for the Check OK which I usually do). Mind you - I do wonder what it actually checks given that it says "Check OK" and then keeps the check engine light on!

Thanks - I did get the 360 codes from FChat but useful to have them here.

Name
    Mike M

I do expect it to come back, so not too worried about that - as long as I can clear it, I can swap things between banks to see if it moves.

The only thing that makes me think it might not come back is that when it first appeared it was immediately after I put the key in the ignition and started it straight away (without waiting for the Check OK which I usually do). Mind you - I do wonder what it actually checks given that it says "Check OK" and then keeps the check engine light on!

OBD Facile will read the long and short term fuel trims.
    Keep an eye on those....they give a good idea about how the car is fuelling.

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

I have a habit of doing that theo there way about. Occasionally (usually when I have not used it in a while) I remember to wait for the Check OK. Must try harder.
    Only ever had the EML on once when I did not tighten the fuel cap on properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12