Thread: Spotted! Jos?

Name
    Tom

Default Spotted! Jos?

As I was leaving the Belgravia classic car show yesterday I exchanged a "I know you from somewhere" look with a bloke who, it came to me later, looked a lot like Jos... Was it he? I'd have stopped to say hi but I was in a bit of a hurry. I also saw a 360 Spider that had a familiar registration - Sy?

Anyway, it reminded me to see what was going on with you all here these days. Hello again etc.

Name
    jos

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    a bloke who, it came to me later, looked a lot like Jos... Was it he?
    Guilty as charged & yes the black 360 on the other side was Sy

Angelis is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Sy

Hi Tom.

Met up with Jos, but didn't see you there.

Name
    Tom

Good to see some familiar faces! Think I saw you driving through the City the other day too, Sy. I didnít have long to hang about on Sunday as I was passing through otherwise Iíd have tried to find you both.

Iím afraid to say that having moved house to somewhere with no good parking for nice cars Iím now knocking about in a Boxster(!). At least I can park it on the street and not worry about it, and itís quite good fun too... Despite that, Iím trying to spend a bit more time doing car things again though so hopefully our paths will cross again in the near future.

Any of the other old guard still about? The Ďsceneí seems to have changed a lot since the old days...

KenC is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    Any of the other old guard still about? The Ďsceneí seems to have changed a lot since the old days...
    The odd one or three .

Name
    Dave McGuire

Hi Tom, I am still here don't have the 355 anymore but a manual 360 hope you are well and anytime your around my way give me a shout still live in the same place.

Name
    Tom

Ken and Dave! Good to (virtually) see you both.

Dave, Iíve been trying to plan a trip up your way for a while, with a mate whoís from Fife, for a weekend boozing in St Andrews. Will give you a shout if we manage it.

I really regret selling my 355 but I think I timed my ownership well and better to have loved and lost and all that... Iím always on the lookout for a cheap 308 as I fancy something older now, but it seems that ship has sailed.

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

I'm still here Tom and actually now have a Ferrari!

The older ones are great

Name:  hnr-factorygate-ferrari.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  73.4 KB