Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eurospares - a complete disaster !

RichardCH is offline Essex boy's Ford Capri Club Member
    Name
    richard mark dodds

Default Eurospares - a complete disaster !

So 20 days ago I ordered from Eurospares UK, who claim to be the "World's largest stockist and supplier of Ferrari parts" 3 pretty common standard F430 parts 248095 Potentiometer / 200940 Front Wishbone (2x) / 184609 Flan bloc, I have used them plenty of times before without any major issues. My local Ferrari service dept would have these parts in less than 18 hours.

But now my car will end up being off the road for a month in the Summer and I am simply tired of their endless excuses, so I will never be using them again, you have been warned .....

Name
    jonnyjonkers

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCH View Post
    So 20 days ago I ordered from Eurospares UK, who claim to be the "World's largest stockist and supplier of Ferrari parts" 3 pretty common standard F430 parts 248095 Potentiometer / 200940 Front Wishbone (2x) / 184609 Flan bloc, I have used them plenty of times before without any major issues. My local Ferrari service dept would have these parts in less than 18 hours.

But now my car will end up being off the road for a month in the Summer and I am simply tired of their endless excuses, so I will never be using them again, you have been warned .....
    Sorry to hear that. Have you spoken to Will Hammond ? 01787 477 169

They've been good in the past for me and honest when they think there will be a delay.
    For example: That kit #65xxxx00 is £xxx + VAT. It would have to come from Italy, delivery 10 -12 days.

I hope you get it sorted soon.

A348W is offline I don't use deodorant Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Iíve had huge disparities in service from them. If itís an oem part I use Maranello spares (main dealer). Apparently itís where eurospares get there oem parts from anyway!!

Another one Iíll never use is Scuderia car parts; poor is an understatement!

Hope you get sorted soon

Name
    richard mark dodds

what shocks me is that they have been in biz for many years (at least 10+) but despite that they obviously don't have any robust structure and processes, order from them at your peril .....

Name
    richard mark dodds

so is Maranello spares the best alternative ?

wheels1 is offline Girl's Porsche Boxster Club Member
    Name
    Grant

For new cars say from 430 on, I use Stratstone in Manchester, they know what they are doing, give discount and free delivery for me, older parts I use Maranello

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by wheels1 View Post
    For new cars say from 430 on, I use Stratstone in Manchester, they know what they are doing, give discount and free delivery for me, older parts I use Maranello
    Me too.... speak to Martin or Tom at Stratstone. Theyíve taken all the stress out of parts ordering for me.

achaddy is offline Only 37 known common faults - The Ferrari 355 Club Member
    Name
    Andy Chadwick

Have used Eurospares a few times and what is annoying is not knowing what is available or on back order. And you donít get informed when it might arrive.

Their website is useful though for parts lists and diagrams and has recently improved.

I used DL for most parts though. Had a good relationship with the parts department and usually got a discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A348W is offline I don't use deodorant Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCH View Post
    so is Maranello spares the best alternative ?
    Its an alternative, and I've always had good service from them and their new website is very good with parts availability, pics etc.

As others have said, also always good to have a decent relationship with your preferred main dealer, especially if they will cough a discount!!

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Me too.... speak to Martin or Tom at Stratstone. Theyíve taken all the stress out of parts ordering for me.
    Another +1 for me

Stratstone first choice
    Maranello for occasional special offers
    Eurospares occasional clearance parts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast