Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Er indoors has whacked the car....again!

Name
    Clive

Default 'Er indoors has whacked the car....again!

Yes! 'Er indoors has managed to back the Range Rover into another car......yet again!

It's the third bloody time she's done it! And the 2nd time she's hit the same car!

The 1st two times was in my old Rangie, which she managed to back into my sister's car.....and her daughter's car!

And tonight she announces that she's hit her daughter's car.......again! This time it's the bonnet on her daughter's Corsa which will need replacing, last time it was the front panel!

What REALLY gets me is that both Range Rovers have parking sensors!!!! And she tells me it's my fault that I turned the radio up earlier (so she couldn't hear the beeps!!!!) when I drove her in to town to get a new phone to replace the one she "lost" in the stable last night, which was a replacement for the one she dropped and broke last week!!!

What is it with women?

And then she tells me "it's only a car"!!!!

How come a broken nail deserves the intervention of Kofi Annan and Bob Geldorf, but my 70 grand Range Rover is "just a car"

And last week she said "I'm going out with my sister tonight, do you think I could take the Ferrari?"

One guess what my reply was!

Does anyone else suffer, or is it just me??????

I've just looked on Autotrader and found an Isuzu Trooper for £600, guess where I'm going in the morning?

Note to Zymol Dave: Please bring special stuff that removes evidence of women drivers from bumpers when you visit next month

Murph7355 is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Murph

I think Dave may need to take some blood remover

We all suffer Clive. You have my deepest empathy.

I *love* the blaming you for turning the radio up

What wonderful creatures they are - can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Name
    F1RGY

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by spidermanUK View Post
    Yes! 'Er indoors has managed to back the Range Rover into another car......yet again!

It's the third bloody time she's done it! And the 2nd time she's hit the same car!

The 1st two times was in my old Rangie, which she managed to back into my sister's car.....and her daughter's car!

And tonight she announces that she's hit her daughter's car.......again! This time it's the bonnet on her daughter's Corsa which will need replacing, last time it was the front panel!

What REALLY gets me is that both Range Rovers have parking sensors!!!! And she tells me it's my fault that I turned the radio up earlier (so she couldn't hear the beeps!!!!) when I drove her in to town to get a new phone to replace the one she "lost" in the stable last night, which was a replacement for the one she dropped and broke last week!!!

What is it with women?

And then she tells me "it's only a car"!!!!

How come a broken nail deserves the intervention of Kofi Annan and Bob Geldorf, but my 70 grand Range Rover is "just a car"

And last week she said "I'm going out with my sister tonight, do you think I could take the Ferrari?"

One guess what my reply was!

Does anyone else suffer, or is it just me??????

I've just looked on Autotrader and found an Isuzu Trooper for £600, guess where I'm going in the morning?

Note to Zymol Dave: Please bring special stuff that removes evidence of women drivers from bumpers when you visit next month
    If my wife was as good a driver as yours M8 i would not be broadcasting it on here hahahahah

Name
    Tom

A woman once asked me to wave her back, out of a parking space, as she was worried she'd hit the Golf behind. She was in a recent Range Rover. She had a good 3-4 feet behind to reverse in to, but I started waving her back. As she started moving, I could hear the parking sensors from outside the car...

I had someone reverse in to the Elise last week. Fortunately I saw it happen as, despite living two doors away, they didn't own up to it.

My girlfriend's managed to pucture both her front tyres in the last 6 months, driving in to kerbs. She also smacked her near side mirror on a parked car whilst driving. The only time I've let her in the driving seat of the Lotus was in a field at Goodwood and even then I was petrified she'd end up in the 430 Spider next to us.

Name
    G

Crikey mate if she manages to hit your family's cars that often, what about the poor buggers she accidentally nudges without noticing whilst parking!

Name
    Tom Wakeford

MY Wife has managed to bend every car I have ever ownned and even the company vans. Never her cars or her company cars or customer cars or her parents cars etc but every one of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is already banned from driving the next car I get, I am certain it is not accidental at all.

Are you sure this is not some kind of wifely payback

Cheers

Tom

rmdferrari is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Banned user
    Name
    Richard

My Sympathy Clive.... the wife collects dings and scrapes on a weekly basis on the family hack. Her answer is.... "that's what the bumpers are for, isn't it?".

Just bought another family car yesterday to replace the ageing Audi A6, and am thinking of parking sensors or a tow bar????

Spacial awareness you see.... is been proved they don't have any.

Name
    Samantha

<roll eyes> You cannot state all women are the same - I know bad women drivers and bad men drivers..... the only difference I tend to find is men will rarely admit it while some women will own up.

I also know plenty of good women drivers and good men drivers.

Generally the part of the brain that dictates spacial awareness is less developed in women so there is a small element of truth - but since (again generally) most are more cautious and less bombastic about their abilities, the actual incidence of accidents is higher in men.

I have never hit a car while parking. My ex hit 3 to my knowledge (over period of a lot of years) including one squeesing through a gap which I said the rear end of the car wouldn't fit through - sure enough, one rear bumper pulled away.

Name
    andy

Much as this pains me to say this, my wife is a very,very good driver. To the best of my knowledge she has never had even a minor prang (thats been her fault).She plays tag with our Ferraris in her audi TT on the windy country roads around this way and certainly isn't scared to open up the revs when needed
    Unfortunately, I, on the other hand have had many high speed prangs

sweeni is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    David Todd

Buy the poor girl a car instead of making her drive a bloody truck

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast