Thread: Anyone know this car or dealer

Name
    Paul

Default Anyone know this car or dealer

At per Title
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MEWA:IT&ih=020

Good friend of mine has asked me to assist with the purchase of a 360 spider; he has come across this car. Anyone know of the car or the dealer?

Name
    jos

Queen's Park have been selling Ferraris on Ebay for several years - usually at the cheaper end of the market - other than that I know no pos or neg

jtremlett is offline Overpriced piece of old tat - Ferrari 250 GTO Club Member
    Name
    J Tremlett

The registration isn't in my database, so I'd need the chassis number to look it up.

I don't know the dealer personally, but I know someone who bought a 355 from them and would certainly recommend them (or him really as I think it is a one man operation). Their EBay ads are always very well done too.

Jonathan

Name
    Sozzel

Quote Originally Posted by jtremlett View Post
    The registration isn't in my database, so I'd need the chassis number to look it up.

I don't know the dealer personally, but I know someone who bought a 355 from them and would certainly recommend them (or him really as I think it is a one man operation). Their EBay ads are always very well done too.

Jonathan

+1 always seem to have good ads and what appears to be decent cars at good pricing, I have seen them/him advertize some real bargains in the past.

Give it a go, just remember, have a pre-purchase inspection done prior to handing over you dollars.

Name
    Paul

Hi there All thanks for the reply.

The add does look very well presented and the car does look good but it has had 4 previous owners and this is putting my friend of a bit. No i know there have been posts about how number of owners affecting the value etc but what you guys think ?

Name
    Andy Rasool

I was interested in a 456M they had a few years back. Really good car and at a very good price. All their cars seem to be in good condition and with complete history. Price wise they are usually great value compared to other cars on the market.

I've spoken to him before and emailed him a few times. Always professional. My guess is he has either picks up cars that get part-exed or his buys at auction. I think your safe to be honest.