Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Tadworth/Dunsfold convoy meet points and routes

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    End of Essex
    Name
    Gemm
    Posts
    3,669

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LABrit View Post
    Standing in the rain all day sounds pretty miserable!
    It may be but it helps so many people in need.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    J K
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gemm View Post
    It may be but it helps so many people in need.
    I'll be there.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Name
    Brendon Jones
    Posts
    70

    Default

    All if anyone wishes to come with, I will driving down Park Lane at 7.05am tomorrow and will be meeting Tony666, Mandeep and Phil Brett at 7.15am on Westminster Bridge.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    J K
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brendonj View Post
    All if anyone wishes to come with, I will driving down Park Lane at 7.05am tomorrow and will be meeting Tony666, Mandeep and Phil Brett at 7.15am on Westminster Bridge.
    why not meet up with as at Hyde Park?

    Josh

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    London
    Name
    Alicia Bob
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LABrit View Post
    why not meet up with as at Hyde Park?

    Josh
    Where in Hyde Park are you meeting and at what time? are you planning to go on to the breakfast meet to catch up with the rest of the guys?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Name
    J K
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Meet point B - Hyde park to Runneymede Hotel, Egham

    Meet point B: Hyde Park - South carriage Drive

    POST CODE: N/A

    Arrival Time: 6:45 am
    Leave Hyde Park for Runneymede Hotel at: 6:45 am


    Click here for route map

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    London
    Name
    Alicia Bob
    Posts
    271

    Default

    ok - I think I will head off earlier to get to Guildford for the breakfast meet. see you all at the track!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    london
    Name
    P B B
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliciawyllie View Post
    Where in Hyde Park are you meeting and at what time? are you planning to go on to the breakfast meet to catch up with the rest of the guys?
    West end of South carriage Drive. Opposite tennis courts. Departing at 6.45 sharp, we mustn't be late.
    Last edited by Philip Barnard-Brown; 15-05-2009 at 04:40 PM.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Middx
    Name
    Neil
    Posts
    6,892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aliciawyllie View Post
    ok - I think I will head off earlier to get to Guildford for the breakfast meet. see you all at the track!
    Good move Bob,see ya there

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    london
    Name
    P B B
    Posts
    350

    Default

    We no longer need to stop at Egham so the departure can be a bit later. Leaving Hyde park at 7.15 sharp. See you all tomorrow.
    PS I will be there no matter what the weather. My mobile is - 07813049811

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •