Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Prospective Ferrari Owner seeks advice

sletti is offline It's basically an old car with a stripe - The Ferrari Challenge Stradale Club Member
    Name
    Stig

Quote Originally Posted by Arron
    I suspect you will get some stick for this ! I don't think I could fit anything with a 12 cylinder lump in my garage !
    Arron, I recommend that you don't listen to the nasty man!
    S t i g (as in "a Stig"; not "the Stig")
    Please sponsor me on the Palace to palace bike ride in order to raise money for the Princes Trust.

Name
    Ravi

I suspect you will get some stick for this ! I don't think I could fit anything with a 12 cylinder lump in my garage !
    Arron you'll soon learn that Steve F is a closet hommo sexual. What he is actually tying to say is that he likes 12 inches in his rear

Name
    Arron

Quote Originally Posted by matkat
    Hi Arron and also welcome from Me I bought My first Ferrari a 328GTS which I loved and then bought a 355GTS F1 and I agree that if Your budget does not go to a 355 then definately buy a 328 and then save the necessary s and up to a 355 I have never owned a 348 but have driven many the 355 is a much more refined car and it would definately be My advice to You to go for one if not a decent 328.
    best of luck
    Dave
    Had thought about a 328 - to be honest though the prices I have seen are almost up there with 348's now - besides, I just prefer the look of the 348.

Name
    Arron

Quote Originally Posted by Ravi 355
    Arron you'll soon learn that Steve F is a closet hommo sexual. What he is actually tying to say is that he likes 12 inches in his rear
    And I worried that this forum might be a bit 'stuck up' !

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Had thought about a 328 - to be honest though the prices I have seen are almost up there with 348's now - besides, I just prefer the look of the 348.
    should of gone to spec savers

GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Name
    GrandmasterG

Quote Originally Posted by steve f
    should of gone to spec savers
    Should have paid attention at school

Quote Originally Posted by GrahamS
    Should have paid attention at school
    He's to broke to pay anyone attention.

stevew is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Expert
    Name
    Steve

besides, I just prefer the look of the 348.
    Another with good taste on this forum

MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Malc Holden

Arron,

The idea of hiring sounds like a good one.

My Mondy is not in the same league as a 348/355, but it is an 8 cylinder Ferrari. I do not think you will be dissapointed driving a 348 (though I cannot speak from direct experience).

I had decided I wanted a Mondial after I went out with the owner of one (who was selling) just as a passenger, maybe that is an option too.

As has been said if you buy from a reputable dealer then they should fix and problems afterwards. I did not have that luxury and although had many electrical gremlins have no regrets.

For what its worth I think you should buy the best you can for your money, which in this case IMHO means a 348.

I one day will own a 355. Will get a 348 first, but I know if it takes me 10 piggin years I will love every day of F ownership. It is I believe unique

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910