Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: March Cotswold Run

Name
    Jules

Default March Cotswold Run

Guys

Anyone up for another run of the 'Cotswold Drive-Out'. Organised one last year, some of you chaps joined in and it turned out to be a pretty good day.

I won't change anything from last years event, as the timings worked perfectly well - some guys hit excessive speeds on the route (ferrarimadbloke, 456GTman, Hudson) I can go on, but then again I was in my 348, so that explains my lack of warp speed.

Anyway, the route took us through some fantastic roads, ending up in Ross-on-Wye - press stop, then onto my place for Karaoke and Stella

It will be a scream, last year we had 22 cars, even a 288GTO. I will also add that Tony H joined us! So, I will check the diary and add the date to the calendar - no work to be done as I already know the route - but believe me, its a serious blast.....:tongue:

Name
    David

Quote Originally Posted by tommo
    Guys

Anyone up for another run of the 'Cotswold Drive-Out'. Organised one last year, some of you chaps joined in and it turned out to be a pretty good day.

I won't change anything from last years event, as the timings worked perfectly well - some guys hit excessive speeds on the route (ferrarimadbloke, 456GTman, Hudson) I can go on, but then again I was in my 348, so that explains my lack of warp speed.

Anyway, the route took us through some fantastic roads, ending up in Ross-on-Wye - press stop, then onto my place for Karaoke and Stella

It will be a scream, last year we had 22 cars, even a 288GTO. I will also add that Tony H joined us! So, I will check the diary and add the date to the calendar - no work to be done as I already know the route - but believe me, its a serious blast.....:tongue:
    stewart and i will probably be overseas 'twixt june and sept ... 'owt else datewise, and i might make it.

Name
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by F308 MAN
    stewart and i will probably be overseas 'twixt june and sept ... 'owt else datewise, and i might make it.
    Ahh - the stalwarts, you guys have pride of place in my bar! I have enough stella for Stewart to get some good practice before Le Mans Classic. If you can get down, it'll be pretty cost effective too as Glos has about 5 travel lodges in a 5 mile radius. Plus I'm sure we can have a word with the local 'minx' club

Name
    Marc

If the dates work out I am defo in for that.

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Ill be there, last time was a blast.

http://media.putfile.com/gloucester

Stewart 430 Scud is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Banned user
    Name
    Stewart Paton

Quote Originally Posted by tommo
    Plus I'm sure we can have a word with the local 'minx' club
    Not willing to spend any more than 30

steve f is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Banned user
    Name
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by stewart 430
    Not willing to spend any more than 30
    this won costs 30 booked her for the lime tree's

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...97087689846900

Name
    Jules

Quote Originally Posted by Hud90n
    Ill be there, last time was a blast.

http://media.putfile.com/gloucester
    arrgh, I was just about to overtake big Tony then the video stopped....surely a 348 could never outpace a 355!

Name
    Jules

Just a few Pics from last year....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Hud is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Rob

Didnt remember Hazy being there Notice UFO is there in piccie 2.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast