Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scuderia harness/roll bar question

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by 360trev View Post
    This is my torture chamber..

This picture also shows how I got around fitting harnesses, my harnesses bolt into the same location as on the 360/430 Challenge cars, slightly lower down than where Ferrari mount them (but thats because I've got my seats almost sitting on the floor so the position is correct). I sit very low with the racing seat, far lower than the carbon road seats which I used to run. I also opted for 4 point harnesses to make it easy and quick to fit.
    Resurrected this as looking at the prices for optional roll bar option for my F430 - have seen a US car have a look-a-like fitted (factory option not available To US customers) does anyone have any photos of what the factory differences are to the body or a cage optioned car with its trim removed?
    All part of my research of you can help.

Trev if you are still around I saw your car via STG and was impressed by your project. Are you through now or still modifying / working through a list that still has items to do?

Thanks In advance if anyone can add info.

achaddy is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Andy Chadwick

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    Resurrected this as looking at the prices for optional roll bar option for my F430 - have seen a US car have a look-a-like fitted (factory option not available To US customers) does anyone have any photos of what the factory differences are to the body or a cage optioned car with its trim removed?
    All part of my research of you can help.

Trev if you are still around I saw your car via STG and was impressed by your project. Are you through now or still modifying / working through a list that still has items to do?

Thanks In advance if anyone can add info.
    More chance of catching him on Fchat. Unfortunately plenty of tumble weed falls on these plains nowadays.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12