Page 294 of 295 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295 LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 2944

Thread: New users post here.....

  1. #2931
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Milton Keynes
    Name
    Nicola
    Posts
    2,234

    Default

    Hiya, I'm just popping back in briefly.

    Who do I report users to? Someone without any posts sent me a rude message/ad last week.
    Thanks

  2. #2932
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Pete
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicola View Post
    Hiya, I'm just popping back in briefly.

    Who do I report users to? Someone without any posts sent me a rude message/ad last week.
    Thanks
    You can report it to me if you like. PM me with details and I'll look into it and 'review' their access to the forum.

  3. #2933
    cake eater is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    High Peak, Derbyshire
    Name
    Robert
    Posts
    11

    Default Cake Eater looking for a 599

    Hi,
    New to club scuderia and saying hello. Thank you for letting me join.
    For various reasons, 50th birthday being one of them I was looking at getting something special. Budget creep meant a Maserati Granturismo MC stradale has turned into a search for a 599 GTB.
    So lots of reading later and I'm convinced and looking at a particular car on DL.
    Let's see what happens!
    Wishing you all health and happiness. Live Long and Prosper.
    Cake

  4. #2934
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    england
    Name
    jos
    Posts
    19,218

    Default

    Welcome & good luck with your project - we look forward to photos confirming success shortly

  5. #2935
    MalcH's Avatar
    MalcH is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Astley, Manchester.
    Name
    Malc Holden
    Posts
    11,669

    Default

    Welcome. Like the idea of a Maserati myself. However good luck

  6. #2936
    cake eater is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    High Peak, Derbyshire
    Name
    Robert
    Posts
    11

    Default Deposit down, PPI next

    So I have put a deposit down on a grigio silverstone car subject to PPI.

  7. #2937
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Pete
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cake eater View Post
    So I have put a deposit down on a grigio silverstone car subject to PPI.
    Best of luck with the PPI. Exciting times!

  8. #2938
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    SW UK
    Name
    Dominic Morton
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Hi Iím new here.

    Iím a long time Porsche fanatic who has sold up to explore new things. The Ferrari itch is strong, so I think itís time to scratch it.

    Originally I thought I wanted a 355, but Iíve done the 90ís car thing for too long, so the target has shifted to the 458. Iíve looked at classifieds daily, well hourly for weeks. Iíve also viewed a few cars. I even came close to paying a giant premium for one at the main dealer, which happens to be on my doorstep.

    I stepped away from that one for now and the search goes on. Finding a good car isnít easy in the current time, so hoping joining a forum or so might throw up some leads and help me learn even more about the cars.

    Iíve always been active in car clubs and forums, so if this one is still active (seems to be a dying trend) Iíll be pleased to participate.

  9. #2939
    Nosevi's Avatar
    Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Name
    Pete
    Posts
    12,002

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dommorton View Post
    Hi Iím new here.

    Iím a long time Porsche fanatic who has sold up to explore new things. The Ferrari itch is strong, so I think itís time to scratch it.

    Originally I thought I wanted a 355, but Iíve done the 90ís car thing for too long, so the target has shifted to the 458. Iíve looked at classifieds daily, well hourly for weeks. Iíve also viewed a few cars. I even came close to paying a giant premium for one at the main dealer, which happens to be on my doorstep.

    I stepped away from that one for now and the search goes on. Finding a good car isnít easy in the current time, so hoping joining a forum or so might throw up some leads and help me learn even more about the cars.

    Iíve always been active in car clubs and forums, so if this one is still active (seems to be a dying trend) Iíll be pleased to participate.
    Hi Dominic and welcome to CS. Youíll find this place will be a lot quieter than equivalent forums for marques such as Porsche simply because the Ferrari community is so much smaller. Hopefully you can get some useful info thatíll help in your search though. Best of luck

  10. #2940
    cake eater is offline Burnt out Rover Metro Sponsor
    Join Date
    Oct 2021
    Location
    High Peak, Derbyshire
    Name
    Robert
    Posts
    11

    Default 599 has a new home

    It's mine (sort of) and it's in my garage.
    Name:  599 garaged__01.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  57.9 KB
    It's been driven and making me smile every time. In fact I want to drive it all the time! Already put two tanks of fuel in it in a week!
    Name:  IMG_20220129_103418_copy_1600x1200.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  78.4 KB
    And going for ice-cream
    Name:  IMG_20220130_124804_copy_1600x1200.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  123.4 KB

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •