Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 348 or 355 sound?

Name
    Andy S

Default 348 or 355 sound?

Hi all

First post here so hello :-)

Very much thinking of buying my first F car soon!! BUT I'm stuck between a 348 or 355!! one of main issue's for me is the sound!! having one pass my Mit Evo a few years back!! *355 that is* it kind of stuck with me! hence I wanted one for that point!!

I like both the 348 and 355 for looks!! BUT my main concern is the sound I'll say that again the noise..... this is because my main passion in life is formula cars.... only the 355 so far sounds anything like a race engine

So does a 348 sound the same as a 355!! I've checked the 348 vids in the vid section but there's only 2.. are there anymore kicking around?

As for speed I'm not bothered! as what I race leaves any road car anyway, road cars are slow.....

Cheers all

A

Name
    Andy Hills

348 with a decat and Tubi is a fantastic sound and very loud,but if your after the scream then you should go for the girly 355 as it does scream with a capristo on it.

stevew is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Expert
    Name
    Steve

Hi welcome to the forum,check this link for a 348 with a Tubi http://www.scuderiasystems.com/index2.htm

Gimme Fuel is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Pål

Quote Originally Posted by Andy HLS
    348 with a decat and Tubi is a fantastic sound and very loud,but if your after the scream then you should go for the girly 355 as it does scream with a capristo on it.
    Andy.

Would you recommend Tubi Style WITH cats???
    I got a second hand Tubi Style on my hands, but he dosent got the test pipes

Name
    Andy Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
    Andy.

Would you recommend Tubi Style WITH cats???
    I got a second hand Tubi Style on my hands, but he dosent got the test pipes
    on a 348 its got to be Tubi with or without cats still a great sound.

Gimme Fuel is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Club Member
    Name
    Pål

Quote Originally Posted by Andy HLS
    on a 348 its got to be Tubi with or without cats still a great sound.
    OK...cheers m8
    Any idea of where I might get testpipes?? just for the knowledge...

ferrari-spider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MRSWEETY
    Hi all

First post here so hello :-)

Very much thinking of buying my first F car soon!! BUT I'm stuck between a 348 or 355!! one of main issue's for me is the sound!! having one pass my Mit Evo a few years back!! *355 that is* it kind of stuck with me! hence I wanted one for that point!!

I like both the 348 and 355 for looks!! BUT my main concern is the sound I'll say that again the noise..... this is because my main passion in life is formula cars.... only the 355 so far sounds anything like a race engine

So does a 348 sound the same as a 355!! I've checked the 348 vids in the vid section but there's only 2.. are there anymore kicking around?

As for speed I'm not bothered! as what I race leaves any road car anyway, road cars are slow.....

Cheers all

A
    Just save ya self a fortune and buy a 348 dude:

GrahamS is offline Crop rotation in the 14th century was CONSIDERABLY more widespread after John... Admin dude
    Name
    GrandmasterG

Quote Originally Posted by Gimme Fuel
    OK...cheers m8
    Any idea of where I might get testpipes?? just for the knowledge...
    www.scuderiasystems.co.uk

Name
    vern

If you are after sound you need a decated 355 with the challenge exhaust on it. Now *that* is as close to F1 as you can get without puttin' out $2+mil. Regards, Vern

Name
    John

Welcome mate. I reckon you'd be hard pushed to beat a 355 with a Capristo. Beautiful sounds.

Interesting username by the way, Andy. are you a newsagent?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast