Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Thread: My Argento 360

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

Also interesting to hear prestige stuff is selling, and selling quick

Name
    Mark

Blimey Mike, that's a quick sale for a 'wrong colour wrong gearchange' car! It's good to hear you had a quick resolution but I guess you'll be wondering for a little while whether you've done the right thing or not. I just hope you haven't done it to buy a motorhome that I'll get stuck behind on our next trip to Italy. Be sure to let your best friends (ie me) know first when it comes to giving away your spares
    And the best of luck for you guys with the next episode, whatever that'll be.
    M.

Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    Blimey Mike, that's a quick sale for a 'wrong colour wrong gearchange' car! It's good to hear you had a quick resolution but I guess you'll be wondering for a little while whether you've done the right thing or not. I just hope you haven't done it to buy a motorhome that I'll get stuck behind on our next trip to Italy. Be sure to let your best friends (ie me) know first when it comes to giving away your spares
    And the best of luck for you guys with the next episode, whatever that'll be.
    M.
    Motorhome purchase not linked to the sale (PM me for what I sold for if interested. I'm a realist), ..... that was incoming anyway but I'm always happy to block the roads starting from 1430 tomorrow if you're near Derby I'm particularly looking forward to blocking the alps following the TdF next year.

Lots of unforeseen knock-ons though. I'm sure Sy will now unceremoniously dump me from the Drivers Union unless I hurry up and get into an R8 (V8 of course)

Future may hold a Cali or 550, no other brand excites me but taking a break for now....nothing to do with the market, just lots of other things to do.

Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by mon the fish View Post
    Also interesting to hear prestige stuff is selling, and selling quick
    Decent cars, correctly priced should always sell Gordon

I let her go cheap to what some might expect a 360 to be worth and whatever your advertise for everyone wants a deal.

Name
    paul

good luck and all the best Mike, fast sale, nice one

Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by milkshaker0007 View Post
    good luck and all the best Mike, fast sale, nice one
    Cheers Paul.... I hope our paths cross again at some point. Maybe Vale Royal in 2021

Name
    Mark

I hope to see you back, Mike. Your posts are a credit to the site and helpful to everyone - the Ferrari world needs more owners like you. Good luck for whatever comes next.

Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by MWStewart View Post
    I hope to see you back, Mike. Your posts are a credit to the site and helpful to everyone - the Ferrari world needs more owners like you. Good luck for whatever comes next.
    Thanks Mark....thatís some compliment coming from you....
    Take care.....M

Name
    Mike M

So my car has sold from the dealer who had it a week or two ago. It was up for sale for 3k more than he gave me for it so not a massive margin after costs and taxes.

I noticed they had 3 other cars for sale when he bought mine inc two manual 360 spiders and all 3 are also marked as sold. So unless there are any shenanigans (not unheard of) the market still seems to be moving.

My car is currently on X336 HDP so Iíd be interested to see if it surfaces again.

I just need to stop looking at the classifieds now [emoji23]

Modificato is offline Nowhere to put the shopping -The Ferrari F40 Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Decent cars, correctly priced should always sell Gordon

I let her go cheap to what some might expect a 360 to be worth and whatever your advertise for everyone wants a deal.

Interesting you say that because my son has been buying lower priced cars for a business venture and in the rest of the market its now - we don't haggle the price is the price - I expect this to migrate to used Supercars over the next five years along with the new on-line auction models which seem to be much better for sellers and buyers alike.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast