Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4422.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  75.9 KB

Hope Con will enjoy it!
    Again, time will tell!
    Cheers, Giles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by giles View Post
    This……

Hope Con will enjoy it!
    Again, time will tell!
    Cheers, Giles
    Great car which ticks a lot of boxes imo. Hope you both enjoy her

Name
    Mike M

This……

Name:  IMG_4421.jpg
Views: 107
Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4422.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  75.9 KB

Hope Con will enjoy it!
    Again, time will tell!
    Cheers, Giles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very nice Giles.. congratulations….. I think I’d have the same ‘key’ issue if I bought one
    458 gone?

giles is offline Toyota MR2 355 replica Club Member
    Name
    Giles

Yes, black 458 has gone, but I do fancy another but not just yet.
    360, still in my garage…. oh the shame of it!! Weather is pretty foul outside though, and just think of my lovely waxed surfaces!

Name
    Giles

Tomorrow I’m booked in to have my 360 inspected at Graypaul Nottingham to continue the ‘Ferrari with you’ free European breakdown cover. They have not seen my 360 at Nottingham before, will be interesting to see what they make of it and see what things they pick up. As far as I’m aware the vehicle doesn’t need to be in their ‘retail’ condition, flaws are fine as long as it doesn’t look like a pre existing condition is present on the car that is likely to cause a breakdown.

Any Ferrari owner can request this free breakdown cover for their Ferrari, the only thing is, in the event of a breakdown, the deal is the car is taken to the closest Ferrari main dealer.

I’ll try to get some photos….
    Cheers, Giles

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Committee Member
    Name
    Pete

Tomorrow I’m booked in to have my 360 inspected at Graypaul Nottingham to continue the ‘Ferrari with you’ free European breakdown cover. They have not seen my 360 at Nottingham before, will be interesting to see what they make of it and see what things they pick up. As far as I’m aware the vehicle doesn’t need to be in their ‘retail’ condition, flaws are fine as long as it doesn’t look like a pre existing condition is present on the car that is likely to cause a breakdown.

Any Ferrari owner can request this free breakdown cover for their Ferrari, the only thing is, in the event of a breakdown, the deal is the car is taken to the closest Ferrari main dealer.

I’ll try to get some photos….
    Cheers, Giles
    Interesting to hear how you get on.

Just had my annual 'perhaps you fancy getting your car serviced' email from Graypaul Nottingham, have used them before. Actually not too bad a price. Labour is at a discounted rate for older tipos at most main dealers now as they try to entice the older cars back into the main dealer network and away from the indies. They quoted for both an annual and annual with engine out belts (not really due yet) and even that wasn't as much as I thought it might be.

Name
    Mark

That used to be the case and we used to be signed up a few years ago. The last time time I asked though, they now require the car to be inspected at a cost of about £300.

A348W is offline No I'm Spartacus Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Does it get inspected as part of a service? Not that I need another breakdown service; but would be useful to know.

Name
    Giles

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    That used to be the case and we used to be signed up a few years ago. The last time time I asked though, they now require the car to be inspected at a cost of about £300.
    The inspection (just over an hour) was free yesterday at Graypaul Nottingham and also free last year at Meridian Modena last year. However, when I enquired with Graypaul Birmingham they wanted to charge me for the inspection, maybe the person taking my call just didn’t know the process(?), possible I guess.

The service advisor I was dealing with yesterday at Nottingham didn’t know much about the ‘Ferrari with You’ programme and she hadn’t done one before, so I suspect not many people do it.

As Adrian says above I already have a breakdown service I pay for in the U.K. (AutoAid, who have been brilliant on the couple of times I’ve used their recovery service), but the reason for getting the Ferrari with You programme sorted too is the fact that with my older Ferrari being a 2001 it would cost quite a lot to extend my cover to European recovery.

Yesterday was a little different to how Meridian Modena did it last year. This time they said they would send the report to me via email detailing any recommendations with prices. However they should have all they need to cover me for the next year on the Ferrari breakdown service.
    Meridian sat with me last year just to run through their findings and congratulate me on my leggy 360 being remarkably good especially for the miles (I wonder if Nottingham will share that view or will I just get a rectification list as long as my arm?!)
    Cheers, Giles

Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast