Thread: 2020 Committee Election Q&A thread

mon the fish is offline Frankenstein's monster - The Ferrari F430 Committee Member
    Name
    Gordon

Default 2020 Committee Election Q&A thread

Francis (francisn) has put his name forward to stand again - please ask any questions you have in this thread

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

The election got rather lost in the downtime of the site but returning officer Mon did somewhere declare me as re-elected with all of 9 - 0 members approving my un-opposed candidatur, as per the constitution.

So thanks to the other 8 - I did vote for myself -for your support.

Probably just as well as I was in the middle of co-ordinating our return online and it wouldn't have been helpful to suddenly be booted out :-)

I am looking forward to another three years working with our new Admin Simon on making the forum much more robust and also some other issues that need sorting out.

But it wasnot half the "fun" of election campaigns of 10 or so years ago!!

While we were "down" it was gratifying to see posts on the Clubscud Facebook page, run by Andy, that people still think the forum has value, so we will continue.

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Congratulations?

The forum and the community around it has been one of the best bits around Ferrari ownership; so keep going