Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shopping in the ferrari

Name
    ian

Default Shopping in the ferrari

Looks like i might have to go to the farm shop a few mikes away in the fezza... otherwise might not get out in it this season.... anybody else out “shopping”

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Will be delivering the in-laws grocery’s in mine Thursday evening!

F355GTS is offline Shocking waste of good kevlar - The Ferrari Enzo Club Member
    Name
    Mark Collins

I went out Sunday, was wonderful, I have to go to my office this morning nand tempted but it's -2 here, might be a bit slippy!

Nosevi is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Super Moderator
    Name
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS View Post
    I went out Sunday, was wonderful, I have to go to my office this morning nand tempted but it's -2 here, might be a bit slippy!
    Made that mistake once in the 348 shortly after I had bought her. Won't make that mistake twice...…….

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by F355GTS View Post
    They’re doing the usual gritting the dry roads here....[emoji107]

Name
    Jeff

Just had a new combi boiler fitted and needed to exchange an incorrectly specced towel rail. Caused quite a stir at the plumbers merchants on Friday when I used the Ferrari to transport the radiators back and forth! LOL

Anyway, just for informationl purposes a 1200mm x 600mm towel rail fits if you wind the window down and take the roof off :-)

Name:  Ferrari348_radiator.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  69.1 KB

Name
    Steve

Love it.... be careful though, seems there’s a whole thread full of civilian policemen that want us lol to curl up and die in our beds rather than drive the cars we paid a lot for

Name
    Silver360 owner

Went to Lidl in the red 77 GT4 , a guy in a Wraith parked nearby .
    Alternatively i could have gone in the Bentley.

A nice guy ( respecting social distancing) gave me the thumbs up and commented “ beautiful car “ .

Classic cars , like art brightened up peoples lives and times like theses I,am more than happy to share ......

Name
    Andy Chadwick

If I had a Ferrari I would have driven it to work a couple of times this week.

I do a 100 miles round trip for work each day and have a letter confirming I am a key worker.

What with the weather and the quiet roads (not sitting in traffic) I would deffo have driven it to work. Especially today.

Whats actually intersting in my position is do you buy a Ferrari in the current climate. People struggling on reduced salary or even no salary, sick and dying all around, then you go and drop £100K + on a Ferrari.

Not sure, plus the chatter saying everything is now 30% cheaper [than advertised] in real terms makes me think, hold on, I am a crap negotiator so dont waste your cash. Plus dont embarrass yourself. Both my daughters and their partners have been place on furlough.

I can truely see having to give handouts to them having only just stumped up a house deposit for one, weeks before this all kicked off. Of course you have to play an even playing field so daughter 2 also got a payout, meaning Ferrari options reduced.

But all the same. Its perception and I dont want it to be negative.

Name
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Silver360 View Post
    Went to Lidl in the red 77 GT4 , a guy in a Wraith parked nearby .
    Alternatively i could have gone in the Bentley.

A nice guy ( respecting social distancing) gave me the thumbs up and commented “ beautiful car “ .

Classic cars , like art brightened up peoples lives and times like theses I,am more than happy to share ......
    Nail..... head..... great post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast