Thread: 1994 Motor Show 355 - Top Gear stand

Name
    Larry Braime

Default 1994 Motor Show 355 - Top Gear stand

Bit of a long shot this but you guys are so knowledgable someone might know or be able to point me in the right direction - does anyone know which 355 was used by Top Gear on their NEC stand at the 1994 Motor Show ?. Ferrari were not exhibiting officially that year apparently so Top Gear put the then brand new 355 on their stand themselves.

I'm trying to find out if it was the then Maranello 355 launch and demo vehicle (Reg'n EHF 1) which Tiff had introduced and test driven in the Top Gear programme. I currently own this car and I keep on turning up a fascinating history for it !.

Cheers all.

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LB61 View Post
    Bit of a long shot this but you guys are so knowledgable someone might know or be able to point me in the right direction - does anyone know which 355 was used by Top Gear on their NEC stand at the 1994 Motor Show ?. Ferrari were not exhibiting officially that year apparently so Top Gear put the then brand new 355 on their stand themselves.

I'm trying to find out if it was the then Maranello 355 launch and demo vehicle (Reg'n EHF 1) which Tiff had introduced and test driven in the Top Gear programme. I currently own this car and I keep on turning up a fascinating history for it !.

Cheers all.
    Chassis no would help

Name
    Adrian Russell

Hi,

I was at the show as a young lad and it was my favorite car of the show so took a load of pictures of it which I have somewhere.

I'll dig them out and have a look.