Thread: The Unacceptable Face of Motorsport

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Default The Unacceptable Face of Motorsport

I see the middle aged crisis, middle class hand wringers of Extinction Rebellion had members arrested today at Silverstone Where a planned protest and disruption was avoided by security. How long before itís socially unacceptable in the UK to be into motorsports...?

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Well I hope they enjoyed their walk/ cycle there and back to there mud hunts. Iíd hate to think that they took transport that had an ICE or materials from a strip mine in Africa to get to and from the track; or used and devices that contain rare earth minerals to try and organise this.

I think they do have some valid points; but they will make no friends going about it like a bunch of irrational hipocrytes. I guess they saw Silverstone as a soft target; why not housing industry, why not space etc etc?

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by A348W View Post
    Well I hope they enjoyed their walk/ cycle there and back to there mud hunts. Iíd hate to think that they took transport that had an ICE or materials from a strip mine in Africa to get to and from the track; or used and devices that contain rare earth minerals to try and organise this.

I think they do have some valid points; but they will make no friends going about it like a bunch of irrational hipocrytes. I guess they saw Silverstone as a soft target; why not housing industry, why not space etc etc?
    I engaged with some young activists when they were shutting down our street. It was quite sinister as I was discussing the engineering projects I have been involved in securing reduced / elimination of harmful emissions etc. (Wind farm design / alternative fuelled vehicles / reduced carbon footprint business and supply chain organisation and more.)

After a few minutes the old lefty Ďhandlersí swan up and start revealing their solutions of smash capitalism and return to a more feral lifestyle.

Absolute middle age crisis types who didnít grow out of student politics

francisn is offline Post whore with no life, no friends, and a problem fitting into normal social circles Admin dude
    Name
    Francis Newman

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    I engaged with some young activists when they were shutting down our street. It was quite sinister as I was discussing the engineering projects I have been involved in securing reduced / elimination of harmful emissions etc. (Wind farm design / alternative fuelled vehicles / reduced carbon footprint business and supply chain organisation and more.)

After a few minutes the old lefty Ďhandlersí swan up and start revealing their solutions of smash capitalism and return to a more feral lifestyle.

Absolute middle age crisis types who didnít grow out of student politics
    Good post

Allandwf is offline Essex boy's Ford Capri Club Member
    Name
    Allan Fisher

Default Extinction

They only seem to agree with the parts that suit them, a very very blinkered view.

A348W is offline Rear lights like a farm gate - The Ferrari 348 Club Member
    Name
    Adrian

Just watched the Hotair balloons on Tv do a flight over Bristol, as it would be the festival this week. Didn't see them down there protesting.....all that gas being burnt!! Sinfull

sssdu01 is offline No I'm Spartacus Committee Member
    Name
    Simon Dutton

Just ask them if they understand the difference between fission and fusion nuclear power. They will look at you like you have just set fire to some granny, with a bag of kittens.
    Part of me wants them to get into government, just to see how they deal with all the riots when everyone elses money has been spent, we have no food/clean water/and no transport. I predict all the woke ******* would then be strung up by mobs

Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by sssdu01 View Post
    Just ask them if they understand the difference between fission and fusion nuclear power. They will look at you like you have just set fire to some granny, with a bag of kittens.
    Part of me wants them to get into government, just to see how they deal with all the riots when everyone elses money has been spent, we have no food/clean water/and no transport. I predict all the woke ******* would then be strung up by mobs
    The CHAZ / CHOP or whatever it became didnt last long before they had erected their own border had a few murders and created their own armed-to-teeth police dystopia...

You are right on the money with that comment.

Name
    Steve

Nah, all these woke scum should be forced onto one big boat and sent to these left wing countries they idolise so much. Bet theyíd want to come back pretty darn quick, but donít let them, next wave send everyone that enabled the pricks. Iím happy to pay for the boat