Delivered by Maranello Concessionaires on 15/11/1995

Current Mileage 36139

This is a very nice but not perfect 355 that I would prefer to go to an enthusiast. I have owned the car for 5 years and it has proved reliable. I have not used it as much as intended when I purchased it from a friend. I expect to be losing my home workshop where I keep the car in 2021 and therefore would sell to the right buyer.

The car is an honest example with very nice interior and reasonable history. To make perfect cosmetically the main issue is the paint, where there are several areas that need attention, although these hardly show up even on close up photographs. I will happily talk through any genuinely interested buyer the good points and any areas that need attention.

I would prefer to discuss price with any prospective purchaser. My opinion is that the vehicle in itís current condition is worth between £55,000 and £65,000. The wheels currently fitted were Ferrari 355 after market ones purchased new in 2015. I also have a set of magnesium original wheels which comprise new rears and fully and correctly refurbished fronts.

For more information please message me telephone on 07957843893.

For some reason I cannot upload photos but I can send to anyone who messages me.