Thread: NEW Ferrari 58552368 F1 Transmission Pressure Accumulator Bottle F355 360 F430

Name
    Brian R

Default NEW Ferrari 58552368 F1 Transmission Pressure Accumulator Bottle F355 360 F430

Another common problem which has recently afflicted my 355F1!
    We now stock and offer this brand new OEM part at a fraction of the price of some of our competitors, which fits F355, 360 and F430.
    For the Ferrari F355 F1 we include an extra adapter (58552368-S) which is required to install this accumulator FREE OF CHARGE! Includes 2 new O-rings.
    Condition: New
    Warranty: 12 months
    Reference numbers: Ferrari 58552368
    Manufacturer: Magneti Marelli
    Max Pressure: 92 BAR
    Capacity: 0.35 ltrs
    Fitting: 14 mm x 1.5 mm thread
    Price: £185
    Worldwide delivery: £25, (UK £5)
    To order and pay by PayPal or for more information please message me or email racingservicesuk@gmail.com
    Thanks, Brian.
    Name:  Acc-1.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  30.3 KB

Name
    Aldous Voice

Or you could just buy a selespeed accumulator at half the price. https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=s...t&ProdID=26709

Name
    Brian R

Quote Originally Posted by voicey View Post
    Or you could just buy a selespeed accumulator at half the price. https://www.shop4parts.co.uk/?name=s...t&ProdID=26709
    I assume that is the same item selling in the US for $400 plus $30 for the adaptor (£335)
    and in Germany for €270 and find your own adaptor? (£245)

I haven't shown the links but that's what I easily found to compare...

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by voicey View Post
    Don't ruin his business before it starts!

Seriously we need to do a parts list of equivalents sources for each Tipo.

If website based enthusiast info has a future in the face of social media it has to be through sticky posts with critical information on.

I know the selespeed system has a guru from the Alfa Romeo world who re-furbs them for example

Name
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    If website based enthusiast info has a future in the face of social media it has to be through sticky posts with critical information on.
    You guys bring me the info, I'll build it (seriously).

Mike01606 is offline Kid's bed - The Ferrari F50 Club Member
    Name
    Mike M

Quote Originally Posted by Kyodo View Post
    You guys bring me the info, I'll build it (seriously).
    Speaking 360 parts...I found not as much as you'd think is Fiat group/OEM parts bin

True some Fi parts are generic selespeed like the F1 pump, accumulator, pressure tx, and solenoid valves but the really expensive bits like the actuator are bespoke.

Likewise with the electronics; the relays, switches, clock are generic parts but again the expensive parts like ECU's, TCU, dashboard module, ABS and suspension electronics are bespoke or at least customised.

The TRW steering rack is expensive to get rebuilt compared to other similar TRW systems.

Suspension parts, hub assemblies are mainly bespoke. Same with bodywork, interior and exterior trim and fittings apart from the side repeaters! Discs are bespoke but cheap to buy from Brembo. Pads are comparable with the a number of performance cars but why bother when the OEM are reasonable and they last for ages (particularly on low miles cars).

Engine ancillaries such as the alternator/starter/AC pump and probably the power steering pump are standard items. Fans I've no idea. I believe Giles is the forum go-to expert on these

Pricing is expensive but it reflects the poor purchasing power of a low volume manufacturer (I'm sure Mod will disagree). Most OEM will be 'Ferrari Suppliers' rather than making money. Any development/tooling cost is spread across 20,000 cars...which Nissan must churn out in a couple of weeks....

Modificato is offline Looks like a 308 to me? -The Ferrari 288 GTO Club Member
    Name
    CPD

Quote Originally Posted by Mike01606 View Post
    Speaking 360 parts...I found not as much as you'd think is Fiat group/OEM parts bin

True some Fi parts are generic selespeed like the F1 pump, accumulator, pressure tx, and solenoid valves but the really expensive bits like the actuator are bespoke.

Likewise with the electronics; the relays, switches, clock are generic parts but again the expensive parts like ECU's, TCU, dashboard module, ABS and suspension electronics are bespoke or at least customised.

The TRW steering rack is expensive to get rebuilt compared to other similar TRW systems.

Suspension parts, hub assemblies are mainly bespoke. Same with bodywork, interior and exterior trim and fittings apart from the side repeaters! Discs are bespoke but cheap to buy from Brembo. Pads are comparable with the a number of performance cars but why bother when the OEM are reasonable and they last for ages (particularly on low miles cars).

Engine ancillaries such as the alternator/starter/AC pump and probably the power steering pump are standard items. Fans I've no idea. I believe Giles is the forum go-to expert on these

Pricing is expensive but it reflects the poor purchasing power of a low volume manufacturer (I'm sure Mod will disagree). Most OEM will be 'Ferrari Suppliers' rather than making money. Any development/tooling cost is spread across 20,000 cars...which Nissan must churn out in a couple of weeks....
    No I agree 100% it’s a volume and amortisation issue.
    Also in order for ferrari to be able to get a pass on some EU regulations it has to ensure it looks like a small volume producer. They wouldn’t be able to do that if 90% of the cars parts were from the FCA Motherships parts bin.

I do believe the suspension arms and flamblocs are from someone’s catalogue - forget who off the top of my head.

JohnJStewart is offline Only useful for school runs - The Ferrari 308GT4 Club Member
    Name
    John Stewart

Default Suspension and flamblocs - would be great to see these cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Modificato View Post
    No I agree 100% it’s a volume and amortisation issue.
    Also in order for ferrari to be able to get a pass on some EU regulations it has to ensure it looks like a small volume producer. They wouldn’t be able to do that if 90% of the cars parts were from the FCA Motherships parts bin.

I do believe the suspension arms and flamblocs are from someone’s catalogue - forget who off the top of my head.
    Wouldn't t be hilarious if these were the same as a Ford Mondeo or something like that.